Baselworld 2019: Frederique Constant Slimline Power Reserve Manufacture (Specifications and Prices)
Watches need power to run properly and keep the right time.
This year at Baselworld 2019, Frederique Constant adds its 28th in-house caliber within its Manufacture collection innovating with an extraordinary 50-hour power reserve function in-house movement. The watch features hours, minutes and a date display at 6 o’clock.
This new complication has been built on the renowned FC-703 base where the Power Reserve module has been added to create the new FC-723 Manufacture automatic caliber.
The watch is available in four models and boasts a 40mm case either in stainless steel or in rose gold-plated stainless steel with different dial colors (silver, dark grey or navy blue), Roman numerals and sunray decoration with hand polished white or black hands. The whole is made complete with an elegant alligator strap with a deployant clasp.
The easy-to-read power reserve indicator is displayed at 10 o’clock on the dial with a red sector indicating that it’s time to put the watch on, or wind it.
The result is a watch with a very classical look and a touch of asymmetry provided by the power reserve indicator and is definitely the best quality-price power reserve function available on the Swiss made watch market.
Frederique Constant Slimline Power Reserve Manufacture
Ref.: FC-723GR3S6, FC-723NR3S6, FC-723WR3S6,FC-723WR3S4
· Polished stainless steel or Polished rose gold-plated stainless steel
· 40mm diameter
· Convex sapphire crystal
· See-through case-back
· Water-resistant up to 3 ATM
· FC-723 Automatic Manufacture caliber with 50-hour power reserve
· Adjustable date by the crown, power reserve indication
· Perlage & circular Côtes de Genève decoration on the movement
· 28 jewels, 28’800 alt/h
· Dark grey dial or Navy-blue or Silver dial with mat finishing with sunray decoration and printed white roman indexes
· Hand polished white or black color hands
· Date counter at 6 o’clock and power reserve indication at 10 o’clock
Bracelet: Dark grey or Navy or Black or Dark brown alligator strap with deployant clasp
Functions: Hours, minutes, date by hand, power reserve
The prices for the Frederique Constant Slimline Power Reserve Manufacture are CHF 3,295 / EUR 3,295 for the steel version and CHF 3,595 / EUR 3,595 for the gold-plated model.