Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Bronze (Specifications and Price)
With this collection, Baume & Mercier offers multifunctional watches that can be worn on every occasion, whether at the office or on holiday, in the gym or for a special event. Originally made of stainless steel, the Clifton Club watch is presented this year in a bronze version, giving it a unique neo-retro charm.
Without losing an ounce of its athletic identity, it is available in four dial versions (black, brown, blue, green), and is up to the minute with the trend for bronze yet retaining everything that has made the watch such a success: a distinctive design combining elegance, sporting prowess, functionality and wearing comfort. With a universal diameter of 42mm, the polished/satin-finished bronze case of this new Clifton Club will acquire a patina over time. It's all there: interacting with the effects of oxidation, it will develop a singular colour hue.
The advantage of using bronze lies in the fact that it is a living, changing and non-magnetic material, thus ensuring better protection of the movement's precision. As it oxidizes, the bronze case will become darker in colour, a deeper brown, and may in time develop a greenish sheen. All these chromatic nuances are due to exposure to air, water or sunlight. At the heart of this exceptional case which is only 10.3 mm thick, is a proven "Swiss made” self-winding mechanical movement with 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz).
The sporty lines of the Clifton Club Bronze are also highlighted by its screw-down bronze crown, its unidirectional rotating bezel, a water-resistance to 10ATM and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal that makes it suitable for everyday use, whatever the situation.
Fully in tune with the times, the Clifton Club Bronze is available in four versions. The first is the black dial and black "All Road" calfskin version with sailcloth-like patterns and a blue rubberised calfskin lining – available with an additional brown nubuck calfskin strap. The second version has a brown dial and a brown nubuck calfskin strap with off-white topstitching and an additional black rubber strap. The third version has a blue dial and blue rubber strap.
The fourth version has a green dial and a brown nubuck calfskin strap with off-white topstitching. Again, for these two last references, an additional bracelet is available: a black calfskin strap with a green rubberised calfskin lining. As would be expected, the screw-down stainless steel case back is decorated with the Clifton Club collection coat of arms. Each bracelet is equipped with a pin buckle with stainless steel loops. Both stylish and adventurous, the Clifton Club Bronze watches symbolize the watchmaking versatility that the men of today are looking for.
Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Bronze
· Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatic black dial: 10500
· Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatic brown dial: 10501
· Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatic blue dial: 10502
· Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatic green dial: 10503
· Automatic GMT (ETA 2893-2)
· Jewels: 21
· Power reserve: 42 hours
· Frequency: 4Hz (28’800 vph)
Functions: H/M/S, date
· Diameter: 42 mm
· Thickness: 10.3 mm
· Satin-finished bronze case
· Protected and screw-down polished bronze crown Bronze polished & circular satin-finished engraved unidirectional rotating bezel
· Antiglare (1 face) scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
· Screw-down full case back engraved with
· Clifton Club’s blazon
· Black, Brown, Blue or Green
· Flange with blue side. Riveted indexes/Phi logo and hands with Superluminova (C1, white emission)
· Black “All Road” calfskin strap with exclusive sailcloth pattern and reverse turned edge blue rubberized calfskin lining/ Black rubber/ Blue rubber/ Black "All Road" calfskin strap with exclusive sailcloth pattern and reverse turned edge green rubberized calfskin lining
· Additional brown nubuck calfskin strap
Clasp: Triple folding clasp with security push-pieces
Water-Resistance: 10 ATM (approx. 100m)
The prices for the Baume & Mercier Clifton Club Bronze are:
Baume & Mercier Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatik black dial: 10500: 2.600,- €
Baume & Mercier Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatik brown dial: 10501: 2.600,- €
Baume & Mercier Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatik blue dial: 10502: 2.600,- €
Baume & Mercier Clifton Club 42 mm Bronze Automatik green dial: 10503: 2.600,- €