Casio G-Shock GM6900 Timepieces (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Casio G-Shock announces brand new GM6900 timepieces for Spring 2020, bringing an edgy, lux street-style look to a classic G-Shock silhouette. The all-new GM6900-1, GM6900G-9 and GM6900B-4 models are a nod to today’s elevated streetwear style with their forged metal bezels.
Inspired by popular music icons and created for today’s street fashion enthusiasts, the new timepieces come in a stylish chromatic colorway for a trendsetting look. Taking from the popular GM-5600, these models feature metal bezels with a unique eye-catching accent buckle.
Sure to turn heads, the GM6900-1 features a silver bezel with a matching silver metal button while the GM6900G-9 stands out with a gold IP bezel and button. Additionally, the GM6900B-4 comes with a black IP and metal bezel, metallic red dial and transparent red band.
The all-black DW6900SP-1 and all-silver DW6900SP-7 boast a transparent band and case alongside an eye-catching polarized metallic finish dial with a unique LCD display that changes colour depending on the angle to the light.
The new GM6900 timepieces come equipped with G-Shock features such as:
· Shock Resistance
· 200M Water Resistance
· 1/100 Sec. Stopwatch
· Countdown Timer
· 12/24 Hr Time Formats
Casio G-Shock GM6900
· Ref.: GM6900-1, GM6900G-9 and GM6900B-4
· Shock resistant (G-Shock)
· 200 meter water resistant
· Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
· Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
· 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsaed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
· Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
The Casio G-Shock GM6900-1 will retail for $180, GM6900G-9 will retail for $230 and the GM6900B-4 will retail for $220 and all will be available for purchase starting this February at select G-Shock retailers including Macy’s, G-Shock Soho Store and gshock.com.