Delma Cayman Worldtimer Automatic (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
First introduced in 2019, the original Cayman pays homage to the brand’s early divers’ watches. This year, the collection grows to include a new model which retains the aesthetic codes and technical qualities with the addition of world timer functionality.
The new Delma Cayman Worldtimer celebrates the diversity and beauty of the aquatic world, which makes up over 70 percent of the Earth’s surface. It is dedicated to adventures who seek to discover the wonders of the blue planet above and below the surface from the turquoise waters of the Caribbean to the pristine lakes of Switzerland.
24 reference cities, one for each time zone, appoint the bidirectional riveted bezel which compliments the polished sunray-brushed dial in nautical black abyss, deep blue and lustrous silver. Luminescent hands and indexes accompany a distinctive triangular 24-hour hand to effortlessly indicate multiple time zones relevant to the wearer.
Faithful to the retro style of the Cayman collection beyond the case design, the Delma Cayman Worldtimer also shares the same vintage style Milanese stainless steel bracelet or leather strap with contrasting stitching.
Andreas Leibundgut, Head of Marketing: “We expanded the Cayman collection with explorers of our multi-faceted aquatic world in mind. With so much still to be discovered, the earth’s varied waterways are crucial to understanding and appreciating our planet. The new Cayman’s worldtimer functionality ensures the wearer is connected no matter where their exploration may take them.“
The ladder reveals its decorated movement and the Delma personalized rotor through a transparent case back. The Delma Cayman Worldtimer brings a global perspective to the Cayman collection as it celebrates water in all latitudes.
Delma Cayman Worldtimer Automatic
· Reference: 41601.710.6.031 / 41601.710.6.041 / 41601.710.6.061 / 41801.710.6.031 / 41801.710.6.041 / 41801.710.6.061
· Mechanism: Automatic
· Caliber: ETA 2893, Delma custom rotor
· Power reserve: 50h
· Number of jewels: 21
· Frequency: 28'800 A/h
· Case material: Stainless steel
· Case back: Stainless steel with transparent mineral crystal
· Size: 42 mm
· Height: 13.6 mm
· Weight: 120 grams
· Water resistance: 50 ATM / 500 m / 1650 ft
· Bezel: Bidirectional bezel with reference cities, Black or Blue anodized black aluminium
· Dial color: Black or Blue or Silver
· Lug: 22 mm
· Bracelet material: Genuine leather or Stainless-steel mesh bracelet
· Bracelet color: Black or Blue or Silver for the Stainless-steel mesh bracelet
· Clasp: Buckle or Butterfly deployant clasp
· Clasp material: Stainless steel
· Model: Cayman Worldtimer Automatic
· Collection category: Diver
· Functions: 24 hour hand, Worldtimer, Date
· Additional features: Luminous hands and indexes, luminous bezel marker, screw-down crown
The price for the Delma Cayman Worldtimer Automatic is Euro 2,150 for the version with leather strap and Euro 2,250 for the stainless-steel mesh bracelet.