Doxa SUB 200 With FKM Rubber Strap (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Orange for Professional, yellow for Divingstar, navy blue for Caribbean, turquoise for Aquamarine, silver for Searambler and black for Sharkhunter: Doxa introduces a comprehensive range of SUB 200 diving watches with a choice of six vibrant dial colors and, a first for Doxa, a tone-on-tone FKM rubber strap that matches the dial color.
Built from the highest-quality 316L stainless steel, the 42 mm SUB 200 initially came with a “beads of rice" bracelet, also in highest-quality 316L stainless steel, with folding clasp and exclusive "Doxa Fish" logo. This heritage bracelet naturally remains available as well.
More news, each reference in the range is now available in regular production. Distinctive features of this series continue to be the baton-type hands, applied hour-markers and bezel indications with Super-LumiNova, accentuating the watch’s genuine vintage character.
Topped with a sapphire crystal that has the characteristic curve of the plexiglass used in the early days, and rated for a depth of 200 meters, the SUB 200 sports a stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with sapphire insert and is powered by a Swiss automatic ETA 2824‑2 mechanical caliber. The complete collection is now available at www.doxawatches.com.
Doxa SUB 200
· ETA 2824-2, Automatic self-winding
· 38 hours Power Reserve
· Frequency 28’800.0 vph (4.0 hz)
· 25 Jewels
· Decorated by Doxa
· Diameter 42 mm, Stainless steel case 316L
· Screw in crown
· Water resistance 20 bar / 200 meters / 656 ft
· Solid stainless steel, screw down case back
· Hours, minutes, seconds
· Sapphire glass
· Unidirectional turning bezel
· Orange, yellow, navy blue, turquoise, silver and black with applied index with luminescent material
· Painted hands with luminescent material
· Stainless steel 316L “beads of rice” bracelet with folding clasp
· FKM rubber strap with pin buckle
The price for the Doxa SUB 200 with FKM rubber strap is EUR 950.00