Eberhard & Co. 110th Alfa Romeo Anniversary Limited Edition (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Eberhard & Co. has further strengthened its bond with historic Italian brand Alfa Romeo. In the wake of the success of the Quadrifoglio Verde model in 2019, the Maison has created a new limited-edition chronograph to celebrate the 110th anniversary of the car manufacturer.
With a design encapsulating the technical and stylistic mastery that defines all Eberhard & Co. products, this unique timepiece expresses both sporty vibes and great allure, just like Alfa Romeo’s “Biscione” cars.
The Eberhard & Co. 110th Alfa Romeo Anniversary chronograph has a 42 mm steel case. Sporty yet refined, the case houses the automatic chronograph movement and three counters. The reset function with coaxial push button is on the crown at 3 o’clock. Water resistant to 30 metres, the piece has a flat sapphire glass case back, which is personalised with engravings and the Alfa Romeo logo, and closed with 6 screws.
The tachymeter scale embraces the white dial – inspired by the world of automobiles – which features a raised engraving of the new Alfa Romeo celebratory logo (featuring two number “1” that follow a perspective line which represents the transition from past to present, culminating in the number “0”, inside which is a Biscione) to emphasise the historic landmark. The watch is available with a grey rubberised fabric strap.
“We are proud to reinforce our bond with Alfa Romeo by creating a watch dedicated to the brand’s 110th anniversary, in the wake of the success of the “Quadrifoglio Verde” chronograph, which in 2019 was highly sought-after by the public – especially motoring enthusiasts – and quickly sold out. This is the perfect occasion to celebrate the affinity we share with the creator of the Biscione, namely our desire to conduct technical and technological research and design, not to mention our strong ties with the past. The partnership is founded on characteristics common to both brands, such as the constant drive to innovate, attention to every detail and careful design decisions, which are showcased in the models defined by pure lines, the perfect combination of sporty and refined design,” said Mario Peserico, General Manager of Eberhard & Co..
Eberhard & Co. was founded in 1887 in the heart of watchmaking Switzerland. Since its inception, the brand has sought to make its time-telling unmistakably unique, a mission it pursues through the creation of contemporary yet elegant watches that never forsake their deep connection with tradition.
Founded in Milan in 1910, Alfa Romeo creates cars that put drivers in the centre of an unparalleled and extraordinary experience where engineering prowess and innate elegance come together to seduce motoring enthusiasts. In over a hundred years, Alfa Romeo has participated in the biggest automobile competitions, including when in 1923 Ugo Sivocci won the Targa Florio in an Alfa Romeo RL.
The Limited Edition counts 110 timepieces, sold exclusively at Authorised Eberhard & Co. Dealers from November.
Eberhard & Co. 110th Alfa Romeo Anniversary Chronograph Limited Edition
· Reference: 31072
· Movement: automatic, mechanical chronograph, reset function with coaxial push button on the crown at 3 o’clock. 28,800 vibrations/hour, non-magnetic, anti-shock. “Glucydur” balance wheel.
· Finishes: movement with blue screws, rubies with golden circular engraving – oscillating weight with personalised decoration and Côte de Genève finish – chrono bridge with Côte de Genève finish – other bridges with pearl effect.
· Case: steel
· Total diameter of the case: 42.0 mm
· Total depth of the case: 13.45 mm
· Case back: transparent, sapphire glass with white Alfa Romeo logo in the centre. Fixed by 6 screws, personalised with engravings and “110° Alfa Romeo”.
· Dial: silver-colour with Arabic numerals, personalised with the 110th Alfa Romeo anniversary logo in contrasting colour. Tachymeter scale around the circumference.
· 3 counters:
- chronograph hour counter
- chronograph minute counter - continuous seconds counter
· Hands: “skeleton baton” for hour and minutes, black with black luminescent insert.
· Bezel: polished
· Push button: cylindrical, inspired by the shape of a piston.
· Crown: steel, water resistant with coaxial push button personalised with the letter E Glass: curved sapphire glass, anti-reflective on both sides
· Water resistance: 30 metres
· Strap: rubberised fabric, grey, stitching in the same tone and red “finishes” Optional: Déclic deployant buckle (Registered Design - Patented)
· Bracelet: steel “Charmant” bracelet with Déclic deployant buckle (Registered Design - Patented)
The price for the Eberhard & Co. 110th Alfa Romeo Anniversary Chronograph Limited Edition Ref. 31072 is EUR 4,980 and is limited edition of 110 pieces.