Eberhard & Co. Traversetolo In Blue
Eberhard & Co. showcases a new version of Traversetolo, the legendary forerunner of the generously sized cases, enriching the range with a blue dial and a new strap in white technical fabric.
Eberhard & Co. launched the model in the 90s, strongly contributing to the launch of the new trend for extra-large watches thanks to a 43 mm diameter case running a manual winding movement created in the 50s and perfected over time. It was immediately a great success and still today Traversetolo is one of the collections most loved by fans, even in the wake of the current popularity of "vintage" models.
Traversetolo, which comes in a closed caseback version and in the "Vitré" version with visible movement, will be offered in blue, the same colour used for the details of the new rubberised straps.
The new dial will be enriched with a "soleil" decoration, while the "blued" processing has been reserved for the seconds counter. Readability in the absence of light will be ensured by the presence of white Super-Luminova on the indices and on the traditional "bâton" type hands.
Eberhard & Co. Traversetolo Vitré In Blue
· References: 21016 and 21020 (“Vitré” version)
· Movement: mechanical watch with hand wound, small seconds at 6 o’clock
· Case: steel
· Case diameter: 43 mm
· Case thickness: 10.70 mm
· Caseback: minted, fixed by 8 screws, with the marks in relief (for the Ref, 21116); Transparent, in sapphire glass, fixed by 8 screws (for the Ref. 21020)
· Strap-attachment: 21 mm
· Water-resistance: 50 M
· Crown: water-resistant, personalised “E”
· Bezel: polished
· Glass: sapphire, domed
· Dial: blue, with “soleil” finishing. Seconds counter with snailed finishing and white profile. In white colour also the minutes profile. Rhodium-plated applied indices, domed, with white superluminova.
· Hands: Hours and minutes, “bâton” type, with white superluminova. Seconds hand “bâton” type.
· Strap: In waterproof textile technical material, white with raised pointlike motif, calf leather. Blue stitching and loops. Steel buckle, “E & C” embossed.
· Bracelet: Chaland, in steel
· Optional: deployment clasp Déclic