Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture (Pictures, Specifications and Price)
Since 2018 the Frederique Constant has created an entirely new watch category in the Swiss watch industry by combining traditional horology with ultra-tech modern smartwatches launching the Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture, an unusual mixture of a classical automatic movement and a smartwatch module.
At first glance, one might think that the Hybrid Manufacture is just another Swiss watch. Quite the opposite! Thanks to a classic and beautiful case and dial, the Hybrid can be worn easily, adding elegance to any wrist. But behind this timeless appearance lies a mechanical calibre with great connected functionalities.
The Hybrid manufacture watch offers 3 main functions:
- A Swiss made manufacture automatic movement with hours, minutes, date and 38-hour power reserve
- A connected module allowing different activities such as activity tracking, defining your objective like number of steps per day, quality and quantity of sleep, dynamic coaching (getting suggestions, tips and information tailored to your personal activities and goals) and a worldtimer (second time zone or local time in a 24h format).
- A calibre analytics functionality that measures rate, amplitude and beat error of the manufacture automatic movement. All the results are communicated to the Hybrid App via Bluetooth and can be seen in the form of graphics over time.
A beautiful, classic timepiece that will measure your activity, sleep, offer you dynamic coaching and analyse your mechanical movement. In fact, innovation is part of our key brand values since the birth of Frederique Constant back in 1988. Niels Eggerding, Managing Director of Frederique Constant says: “The Hybrid Manufacture is a prime example of what the watch industry can do to modernize itself while still paying tribute to the traditional swiss watchmaking techniques.”
The Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture comes with three new models and two dials versions. A silvered dial for the polished stainless steel and rose gold-plated version and a navy blue dial in the steel rose gold-plated watch.
The Hybrid family is fitted with FC-750V4H6 automatic Manufacture Hybrid caliber and a 38-hours power reserve plus a 7+ days battery life for the connected module that can be linked to its Hybrid's companion application available both on Google Play and Apple Store.
All collected data is saved each time one opens the app thanks to a dedicated Cloud hosted securely on a Swiss protected server.
The movement is finely enhanced with Perlage and circular Côtes de Genève decorations and the dial boasts hours, minutes, seconds, as well as a date and connected counter in a 42 mm unique case size.
Rotator Charger Box
The Hybrid Manufacture is delivered into a luxurious wooden winder box offering a removable charger for the electronical Smartwatch functionality and a winder rotating box that charges the barrel in the mechanical caliber.
The removable charger can be taken out for traveling. By a simple USB cable, the Hybrid Manufacture watch can be charged anywhere out of its wooden winder box.
Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture
Reference: FC-750V4H6, FC-750V4H4 and FC-750N4H4
· Polished stainless steel or Rose gold-plated polished stainless steel
· 42 mm diameter
· Convex sapphire crystal
· See through case-back
· Water-resistant up to 5 ATM
· FC-750 automatic Manufacture Hybrid caliber
· adjustable date by the crown and connected counter adjustable by the pusher
· Perlage & Circular Côtes de Genève decoration on the movement
· 33 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, 28’800 alt/h
· 7+ days battery life
· Silver color or Navy blue dial with Guilloché decoration and rose gold-plated applied indexes
· Hand-polished hour and minute rose gold-plated hands with white luminous
· Black oxy counters and central second
· Date counter at 6 o’clock
· Connected counter at 12 o’clock
Bracelet: Dark brown or Navy blue alligator strap
· Activity tracking
· Sleep Tracking
· Dynamic coach
· Worldtimer (2nd time zone + local 24h time)
· Analytics (Measure mechanical movement : Rate, Amplitude, Beat Error)
· Pusher settings (24h display | Worldtimer | Activity | Workouts)
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date by hand, connected counter
The prices for the Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture are:
· 3’250 CHF/ 3’250 EUR for the FC-750V4H6.
· 3’550 CHF/ 3’550 EUR for the FC-750V4H4 and FC-750N4H4
For more information visit Frederique Constant Online.