Girard-Perregaux Laureato Absolute Light (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The Laureato Absolute collection – first revealed at the 2019 Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie - was launched in the spirit of re-inventing our icons. The Girard Perregaux Laureato Absolute Light – exclusively available in just 88 pieces – is the latest audacious expression of this collection.
Blending aesthetics and functionality, this new edition transforms technical components into distinctive design elements. For the first time, the mainplate is octagonal and screwed together with the bezel, case and case-back on the eight angles of the octagon, highlighting its iconic shape.
The Girard Perregaux Laureato Absolute Light reveals the art in precision engineering – all in the shape of an octagon in a 44mm case of sapphire and titanium. Its crystalline sapphire case allows for a stunning transparent view of the movement from all sides with a perfect light reflection on its mat and polished surfaces.
At the heart of the crystal-clear case beats a reworked interpretation of the skeletonized GP01800 movement. The bold anthracite NAC-treated bridges and mainplate feature no less than four different finishes.
The distinctive shape of the oscillating weight in hollowed-out gold ensures the movement is clearly visible in Girard-Perregaux’s signature style. The black NAC-treated ring has 12 curved sections between mirror-polished triangles to act as hour-markers.
For an extra touch of modernity, the rubber strap seamlessly integrates into the watch as if it were made of a single piece. The micro-adjustment system on the buckle ensures ultimate wearing comfort as part of the supple, but highly resistant rubber strap.
Girard-Perregaux Laureato Absolute Light
· Laureato Absolute Light
· Limited to 88 pieces
· Reference: 81071-43-231-FB6A
· Material: sapphire and titanium
· Diameter: 44.00 mm
· Height: 11.56 mm
· Glass: anti-reflective sapphire
· Case-back: anti-reflective sapphire crystal, engraved “Limited Edition of 88”
· Dial: 3D ring with polished triangular indexes
· Hands: skeletonized with luminescent material
· Water resistance: 30 meters (3 ATM)
· Reference: GP01800-1143
· Self-winding mechanical movement
· Diameter: 30.00 mm (131/4’’’)
· Height: 4.16 mm
· Frequency: 28,800 Vib/h – (4 Hz)
· Number of components: 172
· Number of jewels: 25
· Power reserve: min. 54 hours
· Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds
· Material: black rubber with a fabric effect, black stitching
· Buckle: titanium, folding with micro-adjustment system
The price for the Girard-Perregaux Laureato Absolute Light has not been confirmed yet.