Graham Chronofighter Vintage Pulsometer Ltd (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Graham has proven expertise in feeling the pulse of the times. The latest member of the Chronofighter Vintage range synchronises sophisticated modern horology with the inspirational beat of 1950s Los Angeles.
With an integrated pulsometer function, this eye-catching automatic chronograph has the capacity to monitor all rhythms of the heart and soul with great accuracy. It’s able to measure human heartbeats and feels equally at home with the peaks and troughs of electronic house music.
The mini-metronome has the potential to make the heart skip a beat in terms of stunning looks, authenticated by the iconic stop-start trigger. Whether syncopated jazz music or motivating gym playlists are on the programme, the Graham Chronofighter Vintage Pulsometer Ltd presents a convincing case for mechanical being the new smart.
Graham Chronofighter Vintage Pulsometer Ltd Blue Dial
· Doctor’s watch: Mechanical watch which enables to monitor heartbeat and measure pulse at a glance - inspired by 1920s medical timepieces
· Graduation for 30 pulsations: The chrono hand is stopped at the patient’s 30th heartbeat and the dial indicates the frequency per minute avoiding any calculation - immediate and precise reading
· Automatic chronograph with pulsometer
· Sunbrushed dial with pulsometer graduation
· Fast-action start / stop trigger
· Hand-sewn calf leather straps
· Limited edition: 250 pieces each
· Chronograph (seconds)
· Day-date at 9 o’clock
· Hours, minutes, seconds
· G1718, automaticchronograph
· 28’800 A/h (4Hz)
· Incabloc shock absorber
· 25 jewels
· Power reserve: 48 hours
· 44mm steel
· Steel fast-action start/stop trigger and reset pusher
· Domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
· See-through sapphire crystal case back
Water resistance: 330 feet / 100 m / 10 bar
· Blue sunbrushed dials with white pulsometer scale
· Golden hands coated with white Super-LumiNova (Grade A, highly luminescent)
· Indexes with golden ring, coated with Super-LumiNova (Grade A, highly luminescent)
· Snailed seconds counter with golden hand
· Limited edition number at 9 o’clock
· Hand-sewn blue calf leather
· Steel pin buckle
The price for the Graham Chronofighter Vintage Pulsometer Ltd Ref. 2CVCS.U14A is CHF 4,450.