H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Center Seconds Rotating Bezel C.02 for Collective Horology (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The product of a year’s worth of partnership, the C.02 represents the missing link between H. Moser’s two sports watch lines – the Pioneer and the Streamliner. Designed to be a daily wear, the C.02 is built around the Pioneer case and is powered by H. Moser’s in-house HMC200 calibre.
The case has been modified to fit a bi-directional, 60 clicks, 12-hour bezel to allow for tracking two time zones and a box crystal has been fitted to the case to ensure a shorter height. The dial – a degradé green griffé dial borrowed the color from the Pioneer line and the dial treatment from the Streamliner line; the effect of “Collective Green” is difficult to describe.
In direct sunlight, the green dial shines bright; in lower lighting it fades into a dark olive. The indices on the dial are based on the Pioneer dial but cut from three-dimensional Globolight luminous material.
The handset continues the trend of three dimensionality, with Globolight inserts fitted perpendicularly to the hands. The watch will ship on a kudu leather strap and will include a H. Moser bracelet as a gift to members at no additional cost.
H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Center Seconds Rotating Bezel C.02 for Collective Horology
· Stainless steel
· Diameter: 42.8 mm, height without sapphire crystal: 10.6 mm
· Bi-directional rotating bezel
· Curved sapphire crystal and see-through case back
· Screw-in crown adorned with an “M”
· Water-resistant to 12 ATM
· Collective Green griffé with vertical brushed pattern
· Applique indexes in Globolight, with hour markers in Superluminova
· Hour and minute hands with Globolight inserts
· HMC 200 automatic calibre
· Diameter: 32.0 mm or 14 1/4 lines
· Height: 5.5 mm
· Frequency: 21,600 Vib/h
· 27 jewels
· Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
· Engraved oscillating weight
· Power reserve: minimum 3 days
· Hacking seconds
· Original Straumann Hairspring
· Hours and minutes
· Central seconds
· 12-hour bi-directional rotating bezel
· Steel bracelet engraved with the Moser logo
· Kudu leather strap with steel tang buckle with Moser logo
The price for the H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Center Seconds Rotating Bezel C.02 for Collective Horology is $15,900 USD and includes both steel bracelet and leather strap.
The C.02 is available exclusively to Collective members and limited to 75 pieces at maximum.
The watches will be delivered by February 2021.