Hentschel H1 Chronometer Automatic (Price, Pictures and Specifications
At a time when wristwatches are getting bigger and chunkier, their dials are becoming more and more playful and fashionable, Hentschel H1 Chronometer automatic is a pleasant exception.
It is a classy classic like from another time. Committed to the great watchmaking tradition, it is elegant, pleasantly flat and of timeless beauty. It’s clear dial and the finely contoured hands allow the best legibility in all lighting conditions and for every occasion. The date display fits in harmoniously without disturbing the calm of the dial design.
The aesthetics of the H1 Chronometer
Pleasantly flat, not too big and with harmonious proportions - Hentschel customers appreciate the perfect wearing comfort of the H1 Chronometer automatic.
The Hentschel H1 Chronometer automatic combines the highest clockwork precision with fine technical aesthetics in an elegant design. Every H1 Chronometer movement is checked for 1,000 hours in six positions and fine-tuned, based on the strict test criteria of the Deutsche Seewarte in Hamburg. From 1877 onwards, the most precise and reliable timepieces were subjected to an elaborate chronometer test.
The H1 Chronometer automatic is a watch for life. Handcrafted and technically at the highest level. The finely refined automatic movement HUW 522 D is based on an unused, historical movement from the heyday of fine chronometry (new old stock).
Perfect suitability for everyday use
Even if the H1 Chronometer is an elegant wristwatch, Hentschel attach great importance to water resistance, shock protection and scratch resistance. In order to be able to guarantee this for the entire life of the watch, they have developed a technically complex case construction with four seals for the H1 Chronometer. In combination with the sapphire crystal cut from the solid, the H1 Chronometer automatic is very robust, guaranteed waterproof. The high-quality sapphire crystal is absolutely scratch-resistant and break-proof.
The finely contoured watch case of the H1 Chronometer hugs the wrist perfectly. The timeless elegance of the dial and the filigree, handcrafted set of hands harmonize perfectly and make the H1 Chronometer a wonderful classic from the very first moment, no ifs or buts.
A very special charisma
The H1 Chronometer exudes quality and remains hanseatically reserved - understatement made of white gold, red gold or stainless steel.
Rest for the eyes
Nothing distracts from the essentials here. The H1 Chronometer is characterized by its clear design and fine aesthetics.
Hentschel H1 Chronometer Automatic
· Ø 39.5 mm men's size made of 18 ct. Red gold, 14 ct. White gold or stainless steel
· Slightly domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
· Sapphire crystal case back
· 5 ATM waterproof
· Light silver-plated dial with date display at the "six"
· Blade hands, flame-blued or in the color of the case on request
· Movement: Finely refined automatic movement HUW 522 D based on an unused, historical movement from the heyday of fine chronometry (new old stock 1960s). Perlage on the base plate and the bridges, double sunburst on the winding wheels, thermally blued screws, real guilloche by Jochen Benzinger on the automatic rotor
· Power reserve approx. 45 hours
The prices for the Hentschel H1 Chronometer Automatic are:
· Stainless steel housing including Premium service package, Ø 39.5 mm men's size: € 8,980
· Stainless steel housing including Standard service package, Ø 39.5 mm men's size: € 8,280
· 14Kt. White gold case including Premium service package, Ø 39.5 mm men's size: € 13,980
· 14Kt. White gold case including Standard service package, Ø 39.5 mm men's size: € 13,280
· 18Kt. Red gold case including Premium service package, Ø 39.5 mm men's size: € 13,980
· 18Kt. Red gold case including Standard service package, Ø 39.5 mm men's size: € 13,280