Hermes Slim d'Hermès Perpetual Calendar In Titanium (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The Hermes Slim d’Hermès Quantième Perpétuel immediately draws the gaze. The numerals with their font specially designed by Philippe Apeloig stand out with light and airy grace. While the date, month, dual-time and leapyear indications are displayed on various counters, a mother-of-pearl moon phase graces an aventurine sky backdrop at 3 o’clock. The elegant and graphic dial melts seamlessly into the surrounding precious rose gold and titanium or titanium and platinum case.
The remarkably technical ultra-thin Manufacture H1950 movement is equipped with one of the most demanding horological complications: a perpetual calendar. This authentic “mechanical memory” ensures that the date of months with 30 and 31 days is automatically adjusted, while taking account of leap years by indicating February 29th every four years without any need for corrections.
Adorned with a “sprinkling of Hs” and meticulously hand-beveled, the movement also powers day/ night, dual-time and moon-phase indications within a composition measuring just 4 mm thick. This impressive demonstration of horological expertise may be admired through the sapphire crystal case-back.
With its new Slim Quantième Perpétuel, Hermès unites the full spectrum of watchmaking skills. Mechanical complication rub shoulders with the skill of case and dial-making artisans, while a matt graphite alligator strap reflecting impeccable leather craftsmanship sets the perfect finishing touch.
Hermes Slim d'Hermès Perpetual Calendar In Titanium
· Shape/dimensions: Round, 39.5 mm diameter
· Material: Beadblasted grade 5 titanium caseband and case-back
· 950 platinum or 750 5N rose gold bezel
· 750 white gold or 750 5N rose gold crown and pusher
· Crystal: Sapphire crystal and case-back with anti-glare treatment
· Water-resistance: 3 bar
· Anthracite, silver-toned transferred Arabic numerals.
· Mother-of-pearl moon against an aventurine glass sky.
· Sandblasted rhodium-plated or blue-lacquered baton-type hands.
· Type: Mechanical self-winding movement, crafted in Switzerland. Manufacture ultra-thin H1950 movement Module: Agenhor
· Diameter: 30 mm (13 1⁄4’’’)
· Thickness: 2.6 mm (movement) + 1.4 mm (module)
· Power Reserve: 42 hours
· Jewelling: 29 jewels (movement) + 3 jewels (module)
· Frequency: 21’600 vibrations per hour / 3H Decoration: Bridges hand-beveled and adorned
· with “sprinkling of Hs”
· Distinctive feature: Micro-rotor
· Functions Hours, minutes, moon phases, second time zone, day/night indication, perpetual calendar
· Matt graphite alligator
· 950 platinum 17 mm (≈ 7.36 g) pin buckle or 750 5N rose gold 17 mm (≈ 4.89 g) pin buckle
The prices for the Hermes Slim d'Hermès Perpetual Calendar In Titanium are:
Rose gold version:
· EUR 27,000
· CHF 31,520
· GBP 26,380
· USD 33,600
· EUR 27,000
· CHF 31,520
· GBP 26,390
· USD 33,575