HYT Soonow Drop Three (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Expecting the unexpected is an HYT maxim; The Soonow Drop Three doesn’t disappoint.
Just five pieces of this stunning timepiece will become available globally on March 12, 2020. The concept of fluid time has every color wheel spinning, as turquoise, orange and burgundy wink at life’s constant potential for those who open their eyes to it. HYT’s fresh design outlook meets a retail concept to match. blink and you’ll miss it…
Time’s True Colors
HYT is no stranger to taking watchmaking to new limits and territories. following in the footsteps of a unique, propriety fluidic mechanism and the development of an intricate, skull-shaped capillary, it’s now time for an unexpected color scheme to turn heads.
The anodized titanium dial of the Soonow Drop Three presents a turquoise canvas for a skull in burgundy and orange. This incorporates 313 pins in 18-carat rose gold and almost 1,000 high-precision perforations. Smiling out of the skull are rose gold teeth that engage rather than spook. One eye socket act as a colorful power reserve display.
The other focuses on the passing of the seconds, featuring “small print” reminding of the imminence of soon turning into now. Meticulous micro-painting subtly frames all of the skull’s facial features, while orange Super-Luminova here and underneath the capillary adds an extra vibrant signature.
HYT Soonow Drop Three
· Stainless steel and satin finishes
· Diameter: 48.8 mm
· Height: 20.08 mm
· Stainless steel screw-down crown
· Domed sapphire crystal; Intra-material HYT logo and engraved hour indication
· Screwed case-back, with sapphire crystal, “one of five” Decal
· Water-Resistant: 50 M
· Black fluidic hours (inverted liquids)
· Seconds, Power Reserve
· Mechanical with manual winding, Exclusive Calibre
· 28,800 VPH, 4 HZ, 35 jewels
· Hand-bevelled bridges adorned with Côtes De Genève
· 65-Hour Power Reserve
HYT’s Exclusive Patented Micro-Fluidic Module:
· Borosilicate glass capillary tube with nano-coating interior, bent into a new shaped form
· Multi-layer metal bellows
· Two immiscible liquids; one transparent, the other one coloured with a highly resistant dye
· Thermal compensator with dedicated bellows and specific liquid
· High-tech ceramic fluid restrictors
· Transmission between movement and fluidic module by conversion of rotation into linear movement using a cam-follower system
· Isostatic connection of the fluidic system guaranteed by a trident
· Turquoise and burgundy anodized titanium dial, 937 perforations
· Hour markers with numerals written in full around the side of the dial
· 313 Gold Pins (18-Carat)
· Orange Super-Luminova rail under the capillary
· Gold Teeth (18-Carat)
· Seconds indicator disc (left eye) with “soon” and “now” pattern
· Power reserve indicator (right eye)
· Orange Super-Luminova outline around the eye, nose and mouth openings
Strap: Orange rubber, titanium folding buckle
The price for the HYT Soonow Drop Three is USD 79,000 and is limited edition to 5 pieces.