Introducing Casio G-Shock DW6900 Limited-Edition (price, Pictures and Specifications)
Casio G-Shock announces two limited-edition DW6900 timepieces, arriving with a modern take on one of the original G-Shock silhouettes. The all-black Casio G-Shock DW6900SP-1 and all-silver DW6900SP-7 boast a transparent band and case alongside an eye-catching polarized metallic finish dial with a unique LCD display that changes color depending on the angle to the light.
The two mid-sized timepieces celebrate the 25th anniversary of the DW6900, one of G-Shock’s most popular original models. To commemorate the occasion, the updated models boast a custom “25” monogram LCD display that changes color, and comes in a unique, neon packaging with “1995-2020” written on it to commemorate the 25 years of the model.
The Casio G-Shock DW6900SP-1/7 also arrive with signature DW6900 features including a multi-function alarm and flash alert. They also boast an EL Backlight, making the digital display easy to read even in darker conditions.
Both models also come equipped with standard G-Shock technology such as:
· Shock Resistance
· 200M Water Resistance
· 1/100 Sec. Stopwatch
· Countdown Timer
· 12/24 Hr Time Formats
Casio G-Shock DW6900 Limited-Edition
· Shock resistant
· Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
· Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
· 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
· Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
· Multi-function alarm
· Water resistant: 200 m
· Hourly time signal
· Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
· 12/24-hour format
· Regular timekeeping: hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
· Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
· Module: 3230
· Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
· Size of case / total weight DW-6900P………….53.2 x 20 x 16.3 mm / 67g
The Casio G-Shock DW6900SP-1/7 retail for $120 each and will be available for purchase starting this March 2020 at select G-Shock retailers including Macy’s, G-Shock Soho Store, and gshock.com.