Introducing Doxa SUB 200 C-Graph (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Color is in Doxa’s DNA. Over 50 years ago in 1967, Doxa Watches was the first brand to introduce orange in a world of white, gray or black watch dials. It wasn’t just about daring to be different. It was a purpose-driven choice.
Among the diver's watches developed by Doxa Watches, there is a new collection with a mechanical self-winding chronograph, quick to spot with its three counters: the SUB 200 C-GRAPH.
The case made of highest-quality 316L stainless steel has a diameter of 45 mm and features a unidirectional rotating bezel. The screw-down crown further ensures water resistance to 200 meters (≈650 feet).
Under the dome-shaped, scratch-resistant sapphire glass box crystal, all dive-related indications on the dial are treated with a Super-LumiNova luminescent coating to ensure optimum legibility under low-visibility conditions. The Swiss automatic movement offers a power reserve of approximately 48 hours.
6 colors, 12 versions, ready for adventure:
• Orange Professional, the dial color first introduced by Doxa Watches in 1967,
• Silver Searambler,
• Black Sharkhunter,
• Navy Caribbean,
• Yellow Divingstar, and
• Turquoise Aquamarine
Each of the 6 color variants of the SUB 200 C-GRAPH is available in two versions: either with the iconic stainless steel ‘rice bead’ bracelet with a deployant clasp and diver’s extension (for quick wrist size adjustment when wearing a wet or drysuit); or with a new, sportier, supple and resistant rubber strap, with a tang buckle, that matches the dial color and features distinctive Doxa markings on both sides.
All in all, a diver’s diving watch, a chronograph, reliable and robust that offers ultra-competitive value for the sum of its features: CHF 2,690 for the stainless steel rice bead" bracelet version, and CHF 2,650 for the version with the rubber strap.
The Doxa SUB 200 C-GRAPH is available on the Doxa Watches website, which offers an immersive experience in the brand's universe: YourCallToAdventure
Doxa SUB 200 C-Graph
· 798.10.351.10 (orange dial, stainless steel bracelet)
· 798.10.351.21 (orange dial, orange rubber strap)
· 798.10.021.10 (silver dial, stainless steel bracelet)
· 798.10.021.20 (silver dial, black rubber strap)
· 7220.127.116.11 (black dial, stainless steel bracelet)
· 718.104.22.168 (black dial, black rubber strap)
· 722.214.171.124 (navy dial, stainless steel bracelet)
· 7126.96.36.199 (navy dial, navy rubber strap)
· 798.10.361.10 (yellow dial, stainless steel bracelet)
· 798.10.361.31 (yellow dial, yellow rubber strap)
· 7188.8.131.52 (turquoise dial, stainless steel bracelet)
· 7184.108.40.206 (turquoise dial, turquoise rubber strap)
· Stainless steel - Diameter: 45,00 mm x 45,00 mm - Thickness: 17,40 mm
· Crystal: Glass box sapphire
· Unidirectional bezel, lug width: 20 mm
· Stainless steel screw-in case back – Screw-down crown
· Water resistance: 200 meters, 20 Bar, equivalent to about 650 feet
· Painted indices treated with a Super-LumiNova luminescent coating
· Hands treated with a Super-LumiNova luminescent coating
· Painted outer minute track
Bezel: Stainless steel with a sapphire insert – unidirectional rotation
· Swiss-made, chronograph, mechanical self-winding
· Power reserve: about 48 hours
· Indications: hours, minutes, seconds
Bracelet – two options:
· Stainless steel ‘rice bead’ bracelet with a deployant clasp featuring a diver’s extension and the ‘Doxa fish’ symbol.
· Rubber, in the dial color.
· Tang buckle featuring the “Doxa fish” symbol.
The price for the Doxa SUB 200 C-Graph watch is CHF 2,690 for the version with the stainless steel “rice bead” bracelet, and CHF 2,650 for the version with the rubber strap.