Kudoke 2 Nocturne (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
After the incredible success of the award-winning watch Kudoke 2 presented last year, Stefan Kudoke now introduces an enchanting limited edition of this model in 2020.
While the original Kudoke 2 shines with a silver-white dial, this year‘s limited edition is grounded in a new galvano-anthracite dial that evokes the night sky of the extraordinary 24-hour display at 12 o‘clock. This watch face changes dramatically from light grey to black and white, depending on lighting conditions. The hand-engraved, domed sky disc is galvanically treated in an elaborate process with the colors of yellow gold and black and white rhodium.
Polished hands together with applied rhodium-plated chapter rings form the frame that is at once contrasting and consonant with the nocturnal tones of this very special piece in the Kudoke HANDwerk line.
The surprises continue to the caseback where a new version of the manual winding Kaliber 1-24h movement hearkens the night-time theme. The hand-finished movement is presented in white rhodium, a stark inversion of the standard caliber traditionally finished in yellow gold.
The balance bridge, also finished in white rhodium, bears the quintessential infinity mark of the HANDwerk series, but on a background that is hand-hammered and hand-finished.
Matching the year, only 20 pieces of this special watch are available world-wide.
The limited-edition model is priced at 8,665 EUR (excl. VAT) as is the original Kudoke 2.
Kudoke 2 Nocturne
· Stainless steel, 39 mm diameter, height 10.7 mm
· Sapphire glass on top and caseback
· Water-resistant up to 5 ATM
· Onion crown
Dial: Galvano-anthracite, frosted dial with two rhodinized chapter rings and logo plaque applied 24h-indication at 12 o‘clock with hand-engraved day & night disc
Hands: Polished infinity shaped hands
· Kaliber 1-24H, manual winding
· Indication of hours, minutes and 24 hours at 12 o‘clock
· Diameter: 30 mm; height 5.05 mm
· 46 hours power reserve; 18 jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· White rhodium plated bridges
Traditionally Finished By Hand:
· Hand-grinding method to finish the movement bridge
· Balance cock hand-hammered and engraved with infinity symbol
· Polishing the edges by hand
· Hand-applied snail-finish on the wheel
· Hand-engraved yellow gold-plated nameplate
Strap: Graphite grey Alligator leather strap with signed stainless-steel pin buckle
The price for the Kudoke 2 Nocturne is 8,665 EUR (excl. VAT).