Louis Erard Limited Edition Excellence Régulateur (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Under this mother-of-pearl dial and gem-set bezel beats a high-end mechanical watch movement. A gem-set version of the Louis Erard icon in a limited edition of 50 pieces.
More than just a simple ladies’ watch, this beautiful, distinguished, distinctive timepiece features a hand-winding mechanical calibre among the most renowned of the Swiss industry: the famous Peseux 7001, topped with an exclusive Louis Erard complication, a regulator with a power reserve.
A complication that is actually universal, that points to the larger picture of watchmaking and chronometric precision. A complication with no defining gender, which is neither masculine nor feminine. A complication that offers the natural elegance of clearing the dial, leaving optimal breathing room and readability to all the indications: hours, minutes, seconds and the power reserve.
On the front, this understated model is equipped with sophisticated features that are traditionally reserved to very high-end pieces: a bezel set with 76 diamonds, a two-level dial elegantly composed of white mother-of-pearl openworked to reveal the opaline counters and power reserve; and blue lancine-shaped hands.
On the reverse side, a transparent case back reveals its mechanical charms: Côtes de Genève, blue screws and engraving.
And to crown the creation, this limited edition is mounted on an authentic alligator leather strap in a white hue to match the mother-of-pearl.
Louis Erard Limited Edition Excellence Régulateur
· Manual winding regulator with power reserve, ETA Peseux 7001 movement with Louis Erard RE9 complication, 101⁄2’’’, Ø23.30 mm (Ø26.00 mm with module), height: 2.5 mm (4.7 mm with module), 17 jewels, 21,600 VpH (3Hz).
· Around 42 hours of power reserve.
· Top grade movement, decorated with Côtes de Genève, blue screws and Louis Erard engraving
· HMS + power reserve
· Hour hand in counter at 12 o’clock, central minute hand, seconds hand in counter at 6 o’clock, power reserve at 9 o’clock
· Stainless steel, Ø40 mm, thickness: 9 mm, 3 pieces, bezel set with 76 Top Wesselton (F-G) diamonds for a total of 0.38 carat, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides, case back with screws.
· Top grade movement visible through the transparent case back, water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bars (50 m / 165 ft)
Dial: White mother-of-pearl, grey transfers, opaline counters and power reserve
Hands: Blue hands, hour and minute hands in lancine shape
Strap: Authentic white alligator leather with tone-on-tone stitching, stainless steel pin buckle
The price for the Louis Erard Limited Edition Excellence Régulateur is CHF 4,000.—