Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Triple Retrograde (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
This year, Maurice Lacroix displays its watchmaking know-how of retrograde pieces once more with the release of the first Triple Rétrograde watch in the Masterpiece collection. A piece that combines elegance and precision, which is available in two designs to suit everyone’s tastes.
For more than 20 years, Maurice Lacroix has continued its exploration of contemporary, precise watchmaking characterised by tradition. This characteristic feature has allowed the brand to distinguish itself with numerous awards since the creation of the Masterpiece collection. After launching the Masterpiece Double Rétrograde in 2003, Maurice Lacroix’s innovation continues this year with the release of a Triple Rétrograde model. This new model showcases one of the watchmaker’s signature complications.
Available in two dial versions, this watch plays with the way you can combine styles: the first features a classic and timeless look with a silvered “Clous de Paris” guilloché dial, bead-blasted surface, black transfers and blued hands. The second has a bold, modern look and features an anthracite dial with snailed “Côtes de Genève” finishes, powdered silver transfers and 4N gold hands. The dial displaying the hours and minutes also shows the calendar at 6 o’clock, the time in a second time zone at 12 o’clock and the days of the week at 3 o’clock.
Both timepieces feature a generously proportioned 43 mm stainless steel case to ensure that the display is legible and easy to read. Beneath these functions, the ML291 calibre ensures the smooth operation of the Triple Rétrograde Masterpiece. Highly efficient, it perfectly combines a SW200 automatic-winding movement with a manufacturing module developed and assembled in Maurice Lacroix’s workshops. This meticulously finished calibre is visible through the sapphire case back.
The two versions of this bold and audacious watch are available with a black alligator-style leather strap for the version with an anthracite dial, and midnight blue for the version with a silvered dial.
The Pursuit Of Excellence
Once again, the brand displays the full extent of its know-how through an innovative and stylish timepiece. Developed and assembled in the Maurice Lacroix Manufacture, this watch illustrates the brand’s expertise in creating exceptional pieces. Faithful to its values while never compromising on quality, Maurice Lacroix, through its Masterpiece Triple Rétrograde, provides a model with an exceptional performance-to-price ratio. A truly uncompromising piece.
Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Triple Retrograde
· Case diameter: 43 mm
· Case Height: 14 mm
· Case Material: Stainless steel
· Water resistance: 5 ATM
· Dial: Anthracite with snailed and Côtes de Genève finishings. Silver powder printings / Silver with Clous de Paris, sandblasted. Black printings
· Indexes: Gold plated 4N
· Hands: Gold plated 4N
· Movement: Mvt SW200 + oscillating weight SW400 with Complication ML291
· Functions: Hours and minutes. Retrograde calendar at 6 o'clock. 2nd 24-hours timezone at 12 o'clock. Day of the week indicator at 3 o'clock. Small second at 9 o'clock.
· Vibrations: 28'000 vph / 4 Hz
· Power Reserve: 38 hours
· Number of jewels: 47
· Decorations: Rhodium plated movement bridges: Chemical tapestry with M logo on upper edge & "Colimaçon". Rhodium plated rotor: Special cut of the rotor (angle polished) + openwork M logo. Straight "Côtes de Genève"/"Colimaçon" finishing on bevel. Complicated rhodium bridges: Fine sandblasting finishing
Strap/Bracelet: Black or Blue calf leather
Buckle: Folding clasp in stainless steel
The price for the Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Triple Retrograde is CHF 5,200 / EUR 5,500.