Ming 17.03 GMT - Ultra Blue Limited Edition (Technical Specifications and Price)
The Ming 17.03 Ultra Blue is a limited edition of 25 pieces celebrating their first anniversary. This edition is now sold out and will not be produced again.
The Ultra Blue features a titanium case individually heat blued in house by Ming Thein. Each case is unique due to the nature of the process; they show hints of purple, cyan and dark blue and continuously change character when handled. The crown is engraved by hand. Ming fitted a new sunburst metallic blue dial, together with an updated sapphire ring and new satin beadblasted hands filled with Super-LumiNova. Finally, the watch is completed with a handmade dark blue alcantara strap by Jean Rousseau Paris, and matching heat-blued titanium pin buckle.
Like its siblings in the 17.03 line, the Ultra Blue is powered by the automatic Sellita SW330-1 with independently adjustable second time zone indicator, is adjusted in five positions and run through a 250-hour test program.
The Ultra Blue case retains the same unique lugs that allow for both curved and straight springbar fitting - making it a versatile watch and compatible with standard 20mm aftermarket straps.
Ming 17.03 GMT - Ultra Blue Limited Edition
Functions: hours, minutes, and additional 24h timezone on inner ring
Case, dial & hands:
· heat-blued grade 2 titanium case with solid caseback
· 38mm diameter, 9.8mm thickness, 43.9mm lug to lug measurement
· Sapphire crystal with antireflective coating on both sides
· Rigid case without spacer rings
· 100m water resistance with triple crown gaskets and nitrogen filling
· Sunburst metallic blue dial
· Composite, multi-layer, three-part sapphire dial with Super-LumiNova
· Beadblasted hands filled with Super-LumiNova
· 1x dark blue alcantara by Jean Rousseau Paris
· 1x dark chocolate nubuck with white stitching
· 1x anthracite nubuck with white stitching
· 20x18mm, quick release with curved fitting
· Will fit 160-210mm (6.1”-8.3”) wrist circumference
· 1x signed pin buckle in heat-blued grade 2 titanium
· 2x signed pin buckle in brushed grade 2 titanium
· Automatic mechanical movement Sellita SW330-1 top grade
· 42-hour power reserve
· 28,800 bph (4Hz)
· 25 jewels
· Hacking function
· Movement adjusted to five positions with a 250-hour test program
Watch weighs: 49g on a strap
Warranty: 1-year against defects
Made in Switzerland
Limited to 25 pieces
Delivery package includes one alcantara strap by Jean Rousseau Paris (dark blue), two nubuck straps with buckles fitted (dark chocolate/ anthracite), and a travel pouch by Thirtyfour Bespoke of Kuala Lumpur.
The price is CHF 1,825 for the Blue version and CHF 2,500 for the Ultra Blue version.
For more information visit Ming Online.