Molnar Fabry Architectural Art Piece (Price & Specifications)
This unique piece was made to order like any model from the Molnar Fabry studio.
The design of the watch is inspired partly by architectural elements combined with Art Nouveau ornament.
Through the skeletal part of the dial, it is possible to see the power reserve and the movement of the second wheel. The overall look of the watch is complemented by diamonds hand-embedded in a 18ct white gold case and hand-made stainless steel hands, whose production is complicated due to geometric accuracy and plasticity.
The back of the watch is dominated by blue, hand-engraved steel wheels. This type of decoration is very rare due to the hardness of the material and the time required.
The movement is completely engraved with hand-polished and beveled edges complemented by micro regulation.
The production of this work of art took about 600 hours of work.
Molnar Fabry Architectural Art Piece
· Eta 6498-2 swiss, 17 jewels, hand wind, power reserve 56 h, 21 600 A/h, glucydur balance wheel, swan neck micro regulation.
· Hand engraved and skeletonized bridges, white rhodium plating.
· Blued screws.
· 18 ct pink gold, hand beveled edges, hand skeletonized and engraved.
· Black ruthenium plating. 8,68g
· 18 ct Pd White gold 80,66g.
· Sapphire glass, diameter 44 mm. Diamonds VS/F 2,03 ct
Hands: Stainless steel, Hand made.
Strap: 22/20 mm, hand made by ABP Paris, genuine Alligator, black.
Deployment: Hand made buckle, 18 ct Pd White gold 8,88g
The price for the Molnar Fabry Architectural Art Piece is 44500 Euro without taxes.