Molnar Fabry Atlantis Tourbillon (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
After a long time, Molnar Fabry finally has created a timepiece by their own and not on order.
The base of the Molnar Fabry Atlantis Tourbillon movement is the Caliber CCR97 from Christophe Claret, with one-minute tourbillon with mystery winding.
The idea was creating clean design with touch of something special and original. On the backside of the movement is hand engraved gate to lost mythical Atlantis. Molnar Fabry tried to combine untraditional Damascus steel case with blue stone jewels (like color of the sea) and stingray strap because of its specific skin pattern that shaped thier concept of Atlantis Tourbillon timepiece.
All of the decoration and finishing on this watch is hand made. As usual, the hands are equally hand made.
For the Molnar Fabry Atlantis Tourbillon it took 650 hours to be crafted and the end product is amazing.
Molnar Fabry Atlantis Tourbillon
· Movement: Swiss mechanical with manual winding caliber CCR97 Christophe Claret, 19 jewels, 21’600 A/h, Power reserve 110h, hand engraved, hand polished and beveled edges.
· Case: Damascus stainless steel, sapphire glass, diameter 44 mm
· Hands: Stainless steel, hand made
· Strap: Genuine stingray 22/20, black, hand made by ABP Paris
· Deployment buckle: Damascus steel, hand made
The price for the Molnar Fabry Atlantis Tourbillon is 110 000,- Euro without Tax.