Montblanc Heritage Automatic (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The new Montblanc Heritage Automatic comes in 18 K yellow gold with a brand-new lacquered British-racing-green dial and matching Sfumato alligator strap for a vintage look.
This new colour combination is enhanced by yellow gold details on the dial, including 18 K yellow gold-coated curved Dauphine hands that have been enhanced with SuperLuminova, along with applied Arabic numerals and dots for indexes that are also in yellow gold.
Providing great flair, the dial has been lacquered – a technique that requires expertise and dexterity. The 40 mm case is fitted with a domed sapphire crystal and an elegant British-racing-green Sfumato strap from the Richemont Pelletteria in Florence, Italy.
Like all the Montblanc Heritage Automatic models, the timepiece is powered by the Calibre MB 24.27, an automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve and is water resistant to 50 metres.
Montblanc Heritage Automatic
· Movement: Calibre MB 24.27
· Type of movement: Mechanical movement with automatic winding
· Number of rubies: 25
· Power Reserve: Approx. 42 hours
· Balance: Flat hoop
· Frequency: 28,800 A/h (4 Hz)
· Hairspring: Flat
· Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds from the centre
· Case: 18 K yellow gold, polished case
· Crystal: Scratch-resistant, domed sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
· Back: Stainless steel with Minerva Manufacture engraving
· Dimensions: Diameter = 40 mm; Height = 11 mm
· Watertightness: 5 bar (50 m)
· Crown: 18 K yellow gold with Montblanc emblem in relief
· Dial: Domed lacquered British racing green-coloured dial with “grainé” hour ring and sunray finishes, 18K yellow gold-coated applied Arabic numerals and dots as indexes, 18 K yellow gold-coated luminescent bent dauphine hour- and minute-hands, 18 K yellow gold-coated bent baton second-hand, historical Montblanc logo at 12 o’clock
· Wristband: British racing green-coloured Sfumato alligator-skin strap from the Richemont Pelletteria in Florence, Italy with 18 K yellow gold pin buckle
The price for the Montblanc Heritage Automatic Ref. 126464 is Euro 8,500.