Montblanc Heritage Manufacture Pulsograph Limited Edition 100 pieces (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The highlight of the Maison’s product line is the Heritage Pulsograph Limited Edition 100, a timepiece inspired by what collectors call the ‘doctor’s watches’, that were used by doctors in the past to check a patient’s heart rate.
Following the launch of the Montblanc Heritage Pulsograph Limited Edition with a salmon-coloured dial, the Maison is now unveiling a brand-new model in an 18 K rose gold 40 mm case with a distinctive smoked tobacco-brown dial and matching Sfumato alligator strap, reinforcing the trendy vintage style.
On the case back, the sapphire crystal reveals the high level of hand-finishing of the Montblanc Manufacture monopusher chronograph Calibre MB M13.21. This high-end movement is composed of a large balance wheel with 18 screws that beats at the traditional frequency of 18,000 A/H, a column wheel and horizontal coupling, the iconic V-shaped chronograph bridge who’s designed was patented in 1912, and the emblematic hand-decorated Minerva arrow.
To match the 18 K rose gold case and the tobacco-brown dial, the calibre MB M13.21 features rose gold-coated plate and bridges.
The refined tobacco-brown dial features several vintage design codes from the 1940s and 50s: a domed smoked lacquered dial with “grainé” hour ring and sunray finishes, 18 K rose gold-coated luminescent Arabic numerals and dots for indexes, 18 K rose gold-coated luminescent dauphine hour and minute hands, 18 K rose gold baton-shaped hands for the seconds and the chronograph indications, rack minuterie, and old school international payphone indications of 3, 6 and 9 minutes on the chronograph’s minutes counter.
The timepiece comes with a matching tobacco-brown Sfumato alligator strap, completing the overall vintage design.
Montblanc Heritage Manufacture Pulsograph Limited Edition 100 pieces
· Movement: Calibre MB M13.21
· Type of movement: Manually wound monopusher chronograph with pulsometer scale
· Chronograph: Monopusher with column-wheel and horizontal coupling
· Dimensions: Diameter = 29.50 mm; height = 6.40 mm
· Number of components: 239
· Number of rubies: 22
· Power Reserve: Approx. 55 hours
· Balance: Balance with screws, diameter = 11.40 mm; moment of inertia = 26 mgcm2
· Frequency: 18,000 A/h (2.5 Hz)
· Hairspring: With Phillips terminal curve
· Plate: Rose gold-plated German silver with circular graining on both sides, hand-chamfered edges, rose gold-plated German silver bridges with “Côtes de Genève”, circular graining on both sides, hand-chamfered edges
· Going-train: Gold-plated, circular grained, chamfered, diamond hubs on both sides
1. Hours and minutes from the centre, small seconds at 9 o’clock
2. Chronograph’s elapsed-second hand from the dial’s centre, 30- elapsed minute counter at 3 o’clock
3. Pulsometer scale graduated for 30 pulsations
· Case: 18 K rose gold, polished case
· Crystal: Scratch-resistant, domed box-shaped sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
· Back: Stainless steel with inset pane of sapphire crystal
· Dimensions: Diameter = 40 mm; Height = 12.65 mm
· Watertightness: 5 bar (50 m)
· Crown: 18 K rose gold with Montblanc emblem in relief
· Pusher: Monopusher chronograph at 2 o’clock
1. Domed lacquered smoked tobacco brown-coloured dial with “grainé” hour ring and sunray finishes, 18 K rose gold-coated luminescent applied Arabic numerals and dots as indexes, 18 K rose gold-coated luminescent bent dauphine hour- and minute-hands,
2. 18 K rose gold-coated baton second- and 30-minute chronograph counter-hands, 18 K rose gold-coated bent baton central 60-second chronograph hand, historical Montblanc logo at 12 o’clock, pulsometer scale on the external part of the dial
· Wristband: Brown Sfumato alligator-skin strap from the Richemont Pelletteria in Florence, Italy with 18 K rose gold pin buckle
· Limited Edition: 100 pieces
The price for the Montblanc Heritage Manufacture Pulsograph Limited Edition 100 pieces Ref. 126095 is €36,000.