Montblanc Heritage Monopusher Chronograph (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Joining the Heritage product line is this new edition in stainless steel with a salmon-coloured dial.
The Montblanc Heritage Monopusher Chronograph is one of the technical pillars of Minerva savoir-faire, offering an accessibly-priced model at the centre of the collection.
This timepiece features the latest chronograph design with a domed, salmon-coloured dial with black rhodium-coated Arabic numerals and dots for indexes. Other features include a blue rack minuterie, black rhodium-coated luminescent dauphine hands for the hours and minutes and contrasting blued steel baton hands for the seconds and the chronograph indications, providing great visibility.
A closer look at the minute chronograph counter at 3 o’clock reveals an indicator for 3, 6 and 9 minutes – a vintage touch from the days when we used coin-operated telephones and needed to track the length and cost of a call.
This timepiece comes in a 42 mm stainless steel case with polished and satin-finishes, curved horns, a domed sapphire glass box, and the distinctive Minerva Manufacture embossing on the case back. The timepiece is completed with a matching grey Sfumato alligator strap from the Richemont Pelletteria in Florence, Italy.
Montblanc Heritage Monopusher Chronograph
· Movement: Calibre MB 25.12
· Type of movement: Mechanical movement with automatic winding, monopusher chronograph
· Number of rubies: 27
· Power Reserve: Approx. 48 hours
· Balance: Flat hoop
· Frequency: 28,800 A/h (4 Hz)
· Hairspring: Flat
· Displays: Hours and minutes from the centre, small seconds at 9 o’clock; Chronograph’s elapsed-second hand from the dial’s centre, 30- elapsed minute counter at 3 o’clock
· Case: Stainless steel case with polished and satin-finishes
· Crystal: Scratch-resistant, domed box-shaped sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
· Back: Stainless steel with Minerva Manufacture engraving
· Dimensions: Diameter = 42 mm; Height = 14.7 mm
· Watertightness: 5 bar (50 m)
· Crown: Stainless steel with Montblanc emblem in relief
· Pusher: Monopusher chronograph integrated into the crown
· Dial: Domed salmon-coloured dial with “grainé” hour ring and sunray finishes, black rhodium-coated applied Arabic numerals and dots as indexes, black rhodium-coated luminescent bent dauphine hour- and minute-hands, blued baton second- and 30-minute chronograph counter-hands, blued bent baton 60-second central chronograph hand, historical Montblanc logo at 12 o’clock
· Wristband: Grey Sfumato alligator-skin strap coming strap from the Richemont Pelletteria in Florence, Italy with stainless steel triple-folding clasp
The price for the Montblanc Heritage Monopusher Chronograph Ref. 126078 is Euro 4,700.