Mühle-Glashütte Terrasport IV Bronze (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
When you think about Otto Lilienthal or the Wright brothers, what characteristics come to mind? These people were fearless individualists who ignored all of the dangers and disapproving voices to throw themselves off a hill in their biplanes in order to make their dreams of flying a reality.
The flight pioneers were also the kind of people who would have absolutely loved the Terrasport IV Bronze.
In a nod to the two-winged planes that took aviation to the next level, Mühle-Glashütte is now producing its new Terrasport IV Bronze pilot’s watch in not one, but two colours: 250 units with a mocha-coloured face and 250 with a khaki-coloured face.
Both versions of this limited special edition not only feature different-coloured faces but also vintage leather straps that are perfectly colour-coordinated for a harmonious design.
Mühle-Glashütte Terrasport IV Bronze
· Reference: M1-45-07-LB and M1-45-08-LB
· Movement: SW 200-1 Mühle Version, automatic, Mühle version with woodpecker neck regulation, own rotor, characteristic surface finishes, stop-second, fast date correction, 38-hr power reserve,
· Case: Bronze, Grooved bezel, double anti-glare sapphire crystal, Transparent case back, stainless steel, Screw-in bronze crown, Water-resistant to 10 bars, Vintage leather strap with a bronze pin buckle,
· Dimensions: Ø 42.0 mm; H 10.2 mm
· Dial: Mocha or khaki, Hour markers and hands coated in Super LumiNova
· Limitation: Limited to 250 pieces of each face colour. Including additional travel case made of vintage leather.
The price for the Mühle-Glashütte Terrasport IV Bronze is 1,800 Euro.