Omega Seamaster Diver 300M James Bond Platinum-Gold Numbered Edition (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Cutting-edge style and innovation have always been essential parts of the James Bond story. In keeping with that legacy, Omega has now delivered a brand new Seamaster Diver 300M James Bond Numbered Edition, offering plenty of high-tech details for 007 fans to enjoy.
Omega has been equipping James Bond with its Seamaster timepieces since GoldenEye in 1995. This special new release is a proud celebration of that partnership and provides a new addition to the 007 collection.
For an exceptional look, the 42 mm case is crafted in platinum-gold, with a platinum-gold plate on its side, engraved with each Numbered Edition number. The same beautiful material is also used for the polished-brushed buckle of the watch’s black leather strap.
More unique details can be uncovered throughout the design, including a black ceramic bezel ring with a platinum diving scale in positive relief, as well as a black enamel dial, which has been given a spiralling gun barrel design in 18K white gold.
As part of the Omega James Bond collection that was launched last year, this watch also includes a hidden number 50 within the Super-LumiNova of the 10 o’clock index - a reference to the 50th anniversary of the James Bond film On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Elsewhere on the dial, you can find a 007 logo at 7 o’clock on the white enamel minute track, as well as 18K white gold features, including the hands, indexes and Bond family coat-of-arms at 12 o’clock.
Turning the watch over reveals a second Bond family coat-of-arms, which has been laser-engraved and filled with platinum on the sapphire crystal caseback. Its captivating final effect is completed with hand-engraved finishing in the finest detail. Through the glass, you can spy the Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8807 – certified at the highest standards of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
Finally, for fans who are able to obtain this Seamaster Diver 300M James Bond Numbered Edition, it comes presented in its own Globe-Trotter suitcase, bound by NATO-inspired straps. Inside, an additional black rubber strap is included.
Omega Seamaster Diver 300M James Bond Platinum-Gold Numbered Edition
· Reference: 18.104.22.168.01.001
· Case: 42mm diameter - platinum-gold case, brushed and polished - unidirectional bezel, 60-minute insert in black ceramic with platinum diving scale in positive relief - helium escape valve - sapphire crystals front and caseback - screw-in crown - 300m water-resistant
· Dial: Black enamel dial, 007 spiral in white gold - Applied indexes and hands in 18k gold - white enamel minute track
· Movement: Omega Calibre 8807, in-house - Master Chronometer - automatic - 25,200 vibrations/hour - 55h power reserve - co-axial escapement - hours, minutes, seconds
· Strap: Black alligator leather strap with grey stitching, platinum-gold folding buckle. Additional rubber strap also included
The price for the Seamaster Diver 300M James Bond Platinum-Gold Numbered Edition ref. 22.214.171.124.01.001 is Euro 48,800.