Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Tokyo 2020 Watch (Price, Pictures and Specs)
To celebrate its role as the Official Timekeeper of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, Omega has produced this special commemorative timepiece.
The 42.00 mm case is in stainless steel and is mounted with a blue ceramic bezel ring filled with a white enamel diving scale. There is also a polished white ceramic dial with laser-engraved waves, along with blued indexes and hands, and the famous Seamaster name highlighted in red.
The NAIAD Lock caseback reveals a Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games emblem decorated on the sapphire crystal caseback. Behind the glass, you’ll find the Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8800.
Each model in the collection is presented on a stainless-steel bracelet and delivered inside its own Olympic Games presentation box, as an additional tribute to the event it so elegantly celebrates.
Calibre Omega 8800
Inside the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Tokyo 2020 is a self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement, the caliber 8800. The movement is Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS and is resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.
Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Tokyo 2020
· Reference: 5126.96.36.199.04.001
· Case: 42mm diameter - stainless steel case, brushed and polished - unidirectional rotating bezel, blue ceramic inserts with 60min scale in white enamel - helium relief valve - screw-in crown - sapphire crystal with double sided A/R coating - Water resistance to 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
· Dial: White glossy ceramic dial, laser-engraved wave pattern. Blue hands and applied indexes, filled with Super-LumiNova
· Movement: Calibre Omega 8800, in-house - certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS - automatic with co-axial escapement – 29 mm - 25 jewels - 25,200 vph (3.5Hz) – 55 hours power reserve - hours, minutes, seconds, date
· Bracelet: Stainless steel bracelet, brushed with polished accents - folding clasp with fine adjustment system
The price for the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m Tokyo 2020 is CHF 5,200 / EUR 5,500.