Oris 56th Reno Air Races Limited Edition (Price and Specifications)
Oris returns to Nevada this September as the Official Timepiece Sponsor of the world-famous 56th Reno Air Races. The independent Swiss watch company has produced a limited edition version of the Big Crown ProPilot GMT to mark the full-throttle partnership with the event.
The automatic watch has a 45 mm stainless steel case and a bezel design inspired by the turbine blades of a jet engine. The case back is engraved with the official National Championship Air Races logo, and the tip of its central second time zone hand is shaped like an airplane and painted in the red and white of the race’s pylons.
It comes with a brown leather strap and a red-leather-lined olive green fabric strap with a folding clasp. Only 500 pieces will be made.
Oris 56th Reno Air Races Limited Edition
Ref. No. 01 748 7710 4084-Set
· Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
· Size: 45.00 mm, 1. 772 inches
· Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
· Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
· Water Resistance: 10 bar/100 m
· Interhorn Width: 22 mm
· Number: Oris 748, base SW 220-1
· Dimensions: Ø 32.20 mm, 14 1/4’’’
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and 24 hours, subsidiary second at 9 h, enlarged date window, instantaneous date, date and 24 hour corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic winding, with bi-directionally rotating red rotor
· Power-Reserve: 38 hours
· Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels: 28
· Design: Black dial with fine structure and directly assembled dial ring
· Luminous Material: Hands with Super-LumiNova Indices/Numerals Printed
· Strap: Brown leather strap with stainless steel folding clasp
The price for the Oris 56th Reno Air Races Limited Edition is CHF 2,500 and will be available from November 2019.