Oris 57th Reno Air Races Limited Edition (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The spectacular, daredevil Reno Air Races, held in the Nevada desert since 1964, may have been cancelled this year due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, but Oris, the event’s Official Timepiece and long-term partner has decided to continue the tradition of creating a limited-edition watch in support of the world’s fastest motor sport.
They are pleased to introduce the Oris 57th Reno Air Races Limited Edition, a grey PVD-coated version of the Oris Big Crown ProPilot with second-time zone and circular date window functions. Only 1,000 pieces will be made. Here’s to the 2021 event!
Oris 57th Reno Air Races Limited Edition
Reference: 01 798 7768 4284-Set
· Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, grey PVD-coated
· Size: 41.00 mm, 1.614 inches
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, grey PVD-coated, screwed, special engravings
· Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown, grey PVD-coated
· Water resistance: 10 bars (100 metres)
· Interhorn width: 20 mm
· Caliber: Oris 798
· Dimensions: 25.60 mm, 111⁄2 inches
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes, seconds and additional 24-hour time zone, circular date window, instantaneous date, date and 24-hour corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic winding
· Power reserve: 42 hours
· Design Black dial
· Luminous material Hands and applied numerals with Super-LumiNova
· Material/strap options: Black textile strap with blue leather lining, grey PVD-coated stainless steel folding clasp
The price for the Oris 57th Reno Air Races Limited Edition is CHF 2,650 and is available from September 2020. The watch comes with a special presentation box, certificate and is limited to 1,000 pieces.