Oris Aquis Dat Watt Limited Edition Watch
Oris introduces a watch created with the Common Wadden Sea Secretariat and its mission to conserve the Wadden Sea, the world’s largest tidal system and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Based on the Oris Aquis diver’s watch, the Dat Watt Limited Edition is named after a local dialect for the Wadden Sea.
The 2,009 pieces mark the year the Wadden Sea was awarded UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
How it works
The Oris Aquis Dat Watt Limited Edition is a special watch. Its dial displays the lunar cycle and tidal range in the Northern Hemisphere via the Oris-developed Pointer Moon function, created for professional divers. This works using a central white pointer hand that once aligned with the correct day in the 29.5-day lunar cycle, shows the corresponding tidal range via the white outline on the dial. The same hand indicates the waxing and waning of the moon.
Oris Aquis Dat Watt Limited Edition
Reference: 761 7765 4185-Set
· Multi-piece stainless steel case, uni- directional rotating bezel
· Size 43.50 mm (1.713 inches)
· Dial: Gradient blue/grey
· Luminous material: Hands and indices with Super-LumiNova
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
· Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown with crown protection
· Water resistance 30 bar (300 m)
· Number: Oris 761
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, centre hand moon phase, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic
· Power reserve: 38 hours
Bracelet: Stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp with extension
Special edition: Supplied in a special presentation box
The price for the Oris Aquis Dat Watt Limited Edition is CHF 2,450 and is limited to 2,009 pieces. The watch will be available from May 2021.