Oris Aquis Date 41.5 mm Cherry Red (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
The Aquis 41.5 mm is one of Oris best-selling watches. It’s such a universal design, and Oris customers tell them it’s as comfortable worn day-to-day as it is deep under the surface of the water.
This new edition is spiced up with a novel combination of materials and finishes. Most striking is the sunray cherry red dial, which gives Aquis a style punch, while also delivering fantastic legibility, an essential quality in a diver’s watch.
Looked at more closely, its stainless-steel bezel inserts with a diving scale in relief (a finish first seen on the Aquis Date Relief) becomes clear, too. This gives the watch its subtle, below-the-radar quality.
Beyond these details, it’s an out-and-out diver’s watch, with 30 bar (300 metres) water resistance, a unidirectional rotating bezel for safely timing dives, a screw-down crown with protection, and a tapered three-link metal bracelet equipped with Oris’s inventive clasp extension system.
Oris Aquis Date Cherry Red 41.5 mm
Reference: 01 733 7766 4158 8 22 05 PEB
· Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, unidirectional rotating bezel with stainless steel insert
· Size: 41.50 mm, 1.634 inches
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti- reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
· Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
· Water resistance: 30 bar (300 m)
· Interhorn width :22 mm
· Caliber: Oris 733
· Dimensions: Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
· Functions: Hours, minutes and central sweep seconds hands, date with quick setting, stop second device, date window at 6 o’clock
· Winding: Automatic
· Power reserve: 38 hours
· Vibrations 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels 26
· Design: Sunray cherry red
· Luminous material: Super-LumiNova
· Indices: Applied
Strap: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet with folding clasp with extension
The price for the Oris Aquis Date Cherry Red 41.5 mm Ref. 01 733 7766 4158 8 22 05 PEB is CHF 2,000 or $2,300 and is available from March 2021 at Oris retailers.