Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Oris’s current collection is full of high-performance, fit-for-purpose mechanical watches. But when it came to choose which model should carry our groundbreaking new Calibre 400 (please read more about here), there was only one candidate - The Oris Aquis Date.
Around the world, the Aquis is recognized as an icon of contemporary diver’s watch design. Strong, reliable, versatile and equipped with a long list of functions, it is chosen by men and women from all walks of life who love watches.
The new Oris Aquis Date, powered by Calibre 400, has a number of differences to the standard model. The first clue to what lies beneath are the words ‘5 days’ written on the gradient blue dial. The date window is also larger, and the date disc is black, rather than white.
On the reverse, the sapphire case back is the largest Oris have ever installed in an Aquis Date, so the view into the movement is as open as it can be.
At the same time, the watch is still water-resistant to 30 bar (300 metres), has a uni-directional rotating bezel with a scratchproof ceramic insert for safely timing dives, and SuperLumiNova hands and indices.
It’s also equipped with Oris’s newest patented development, the Quick Strap Change system, engineered so a bracelet or strap can be released simply by lifting a flap. No tools required. No jeweler required.
Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400
Oris’s latest diver’s watch is powered by Calibre 400, which has a five-day power reserve, high levels of anti-magnetism, and a full 10-year warranty
Reference: 400 7763 4135-07 8 24 09PEB
· Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case, uni-directional rotating bezel with ceramic insert
· Size: 43.50 mm (1.713 inches)
· Dial: Gradient blue
· Luminous material: Hands and indices with Super-LumiNova
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, see- through sapphire glass
· Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown with crown protection
· Water resistance: 30 bar (300 m)
· Number: Oris Calibre 400
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window at 6 o’clock, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Accuracy: -3/+5 seconds a day (within COSC tolerances)
· Extra features: Highly anti-magnetic
· Winding: Automatic
· Power reserve: 120 hours
Warranty: Extended to 10 years with MyOris sign-up. Applies to watch and movement. 10-year recommended service intervals
The price for the Oris Aquis Date Calibre 400 is CHF 3,200 on bracelet and CHF 3,100 on strap. The watch will available from November 2020.