Oris AquisPro Date Cal 400 (Price, Pictures and Specs)
Oris’s professional diver’s watch, the AquisPro Date is the latest watch to be equipped with Oris’s in-house Calibre 400 movement. Boasting elevated levels of anti-magnetism, superior accuracy compared to a chronometer, a five-day power reserve and a 10-year guarantee, Calibre 400 is the new standard in Swiss Made automatic mechanical movements.
The AquisPro Date is a natural home for Oris’s high-performance Calibre 400 (please read more about movement here). Designed to serve professional divers on saturation dives, it’s a highly technical tool watch chosen by divers who work on complex engineering projects in helium-enriched environments hundreds of metres below the water’s surface.
Among its special features is Oris’s patented Rotation Safety System, known as RSS. This exclusive Oris device, commissioned by the professional diving community, enables the wearer to adjust and lock the uni-directional rotating bezel into place. This means that during a dive they can read off remaining dive time with absolute certainty.
A chunky rubber grip makes it easy to operate, even when gloved, while a yellow and white minutes scale engraved into the scratch-resistant ceramic bezel insert delivers high levels of low-light legibility.
The new Oris AquisPro Date Calibre 400’s spec list continues with a high-grade, lightweight titanium case plated in low-glare black DLC that makes its 49.50 mm case diameter extremely comfortable on the wrist.
Titanium is also used for the rubber strap’s folding clasp, where you’ll find two more exclusive Oris innovations. The patented Oris Sliding Sledge Clasp can be adjusted to very fine tolerances without taking the watch off, so that when getting in or out of even the thickest wetsuit, you can loosen or tighten the strap hassle-free.
The rubber strap also features the Oris Safety Anchor, developed by Oris so that in the event the clasp is released unintentionally, two hooks grab the strap, so the watch stays attached to the wearer’s wrist.
Innovations such as these have made the AquisPro a long-standing favorite with professional divers.
Oris’s independence creates the freedom to develop and engineer high-performance movements and devices such as those found on the Oris AquisPro Date Calibre 400. The new watch becomes one of the highest spec Swiss Made mechanical diver's watches ever produced.
Oris AquisPro Date Cal 400
Reference: 01 400 7767 7754-07 4 26 64BTEB
· Material: Multi-piece titanium case, black DLC plated, ceramic bezel inserts with engraved minutes scale
· Size: 49.50 mm, 1.948 inches
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Titanium, black DLC plated, screwed, special markings
· Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown, black DLC plated
· Water resistance: 100 bar (1,000 m)
· Interhorn width: 26 mm
· Number: Oris Calibre 400
· Dimensions: 30.00 mm, 13 1⁄4’’’
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic
· Power reserve: 120 hours
· Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels: 21
· Design: Black dial with wave motif
· Luminous material: Indices and hands with Super-LumiNova Indices Applied
· Material Black rubber, black DLC-plated titanium folding clasp black with Sliding Sledge Clasp extension and Safety Anchor
The price for the Oris AquisPro Date Cal 400 Watch Ref. 01 400 7767 7754-07 4 26 64BTEB is CHF 4,200. The watch will be available from April 2021.