Oris Divers Sixty-Five Brown Gradient Dial (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
This version of the evergreen Oris Divers Sixty-Five has a brown gradient dial that gives the watch a warm, almost hazy feel, like a never-ending Mediterranean sunset.
The same rich hues are picked up by the watch’s bronze detailing, appearing on the bezel’s outer edge and in the central link of the metal bracelet.
The spirit of the watch continues to evoke memories of 1965, the year of Oris’s first diver’s watch, although a 40mm stainless steel case, domed sapphire crystal, screw-down crown and automatic mechanical movement are all quality signifiers that show what the contemporary iteration of the Divers Sixty-Five brings to the table. Or should that be to the beach?
Oris Divers Sixty-Five Brown Gradient Dial
· 01 733 7707 4356-07 5 20 45
· 01 733 7707 4356-07 8 20 17
· Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, uni-directional rotating bezel with bronze outer edge
· Size: 40.00 mm, 1.575 inches
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back: Stainless steel, special engravings, screwed
· Operating devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
· Water resistance: 10 bar (100 m)
· Interhorn width: 20 mm
· Number: Oris 733
· Dimensions: 25.60 mm, 111⁄2’’’
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic
· Power reserve: 38 hours
· Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels: 26
· Design: Brown gradient dial
· Luminous material: Indices and hands Super-LumiNova ‘Light Old Radium’
· Indices: Applied
Strap:Dark brown leather strap with stainless steel buckle, or multi-piece stainless steel metal and bronze bracelet with folding clasp
The price for the Oris Divers Sixty-Five Brown Gradient Dial is CHF 2,000 for the version with leather strap and CHF 2,200 for the version with metal bracelet. The watch will be available from November 2020.