Oris Divers Sixty-Five Chronograph (Specifications and Price)
The legend of the Oris Divers Sixty-Five continues with the family’s first series-produced chronograph. Inspired by original diver’s watches Oris produced in the 1960s, the Divers Sixty-Five marries the best of vintage design and contemporary manufacturing techniques.
So while it has vintage chronograph pushers and a retro bi-compax (twin-counter) dial layout, it also boasts a 43mm stainless steel case, a bronze uni-directional rotating diver’s bezel with an aluminium insert, and a domed sapphire crystal.
Inside it is a Swiss Made automatic mechanical chronograph movement with quarter-of-a-second accuracy and a 48-hour power reserve.
Oris Divers Sixty-Five Chronograph
Ref. No. 01 771 7744 4354
· Material Multi-piece stainless steel and bronze case
· Size 43 mm, 1.693 inches
· Top Glass Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
· Case back Stainless steel, screwed
· Operating Devices Stainless steel screw-in security crown and pushers
· Water Resistance 10 bar/100 m
· Interhorn Width 21 mm
· Number Oris 771, base SW 510
· Dimensions Ø 30.00 mm, 13 1/4’’’
· Functions Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 2 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds and 30 minutes counter, fine timing device and stop-second Winding Automatic winding, with red rotor
· Power-Reserve 48 hours
· Vibrations 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels 27
· Design Black, curved dial with applied rose gold PVD plated indices. Rose gold PVD plated hour, minute and seconds hands
· Luminous Material Indices and hands filled with Super-LumiNova Light Old Radium
· Indices Applied
Strap/Bracelet: Brown leather strap with stainless steel buckle or stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp
The price for the Oris Divers Sixty-Five Chronograph is CHF 3,950 and will be available from May 2019.