Oris ProPilot TLP Limited Edition (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Oris is delighted to announce a new partnership with the Tactical Leadership Programme (TLP), an elite pilot training school based in the Spanish city of Albacete. Founded in 1978, TLP prepares NATO allied coalition forces for worldwide tactical air operations.
To mark the new association, Oris is introducing the TLP Limited Edition, a 750-piece version of the ever-popular, flight-ready ProPilot line of pilot’s watches. The new watch has a 44mm stainless steel case coated in anti-glare gun-metal grey PVD, a green dial inspired by TLP pilots’ flight overalls, beige detailing taken from the eagle in the TLP logo, and a green Ventile strap.
Ventile, a high-performance textile, was invented during the Second World War for British Royal Air Force pilots and saved the lives of countless pilots forced to ditch during operations.
Alongside the civilian model, Oris is also offering pilots graduating from TLP the opportunity to own a bespoke edition that will carry their name, programme year and limited-edition number on the case back.
The watches are presented in an olive and orange travel pouch and with a card holder, where the warranty card will be, both in Ventile. The go-anywhere tool watch embodies the TLP’s spirit – to provide excellent training, foster friendships and promote cooperation between nations.
Oris TLP Limited Edition
Reference: 01 752 7760 4287
· Material: Multi-piece stainless steel, gun-metal grey PVD-coated case
· Size: 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches
· Top glass: Sapphire, domed on both sides, inside anti- reflective coating
· Case back: Stainless steel, gun-metal grey PVD-coated, screwed, special engravings
· Operating devices: Stainless steel, gun-metal grey PVD- coated, screw-in security crown
· Water resistance: 10 bar/100 m
· Interhorn width: 22 mm
· Caliber: Oris 752
· Dimensions: Ø 32.20 mm, 14 1/4’’’
· Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, enlarged individual date and day windows, instantaneous date and day, date and day corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
· Winding: Automatic
· Power reserve: 38 hours
· Vibrations: 4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· Jewels: 26
· Design: Green dial with applied white numerals and indices
· Luminous material: Super-LumiNova
· Indices and numerals: Applied
Strap: Green Ventile strap with stainless steel gun- metal grey PVD-coated lift folding clasp
The price for the Oris TLP Limited Edition Ref. 01 752 7760 4287 is CHF 2,200 and is limited edition to 750 pieces. The watch comes with a special Ventile travel pouch and is available from March 2021.