Oris Robert Kubica Limited Edition (Pictures and Price)
Oris is delighted to celebrate the return to Formula 1 of one of its most talented drivers,Robert Kubica. The first Polish driver to race in motor sport’s top tier, Kubica has battled his way back from serious injury to become Williams’ Reserve & Development Driver.
The Oris Robert Kubica Limited Edition is based on the Oris Williams Day Date and features a central seconds hand and a minute track in the red of the Polish national flag. Only 250 pieces will be made.
Oris Robert Kubica Limited Edition
Ref. No. 01 7357740 4184 RS
Limited to 250 pieces
· Material Multi-piece stainless steel case
· Size 42.00 mm, 1.654 inches
· Top Glass Sapphire, flat, anti-reflective coating inside Case back Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass, special printings
· OperatingDevices Stainless steel crown
· Water Resistance 10 bar/100 m
· Interhorn Width 24 mm
· Number Oris Cal. 735, base SW 220-1
· Dimensions Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
· Functions Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, individual date and day windows, instantaneous date and day, date and day corrector, fine timing device and stop- second
· WindingAutomatic winding, with red rotor Power-Reserve 38 hours
· Vibrations4 Hz (28’800 A/h)
· DesignBlack dial, black dial ring with printings (dial ring assembled into the case)
· LuminousMaterial Indices and hands Super-LumiNova
Strap: Black rubber strap, stainless steel folding clasp Extras Special presentation box, certificate
The price for the Oris Robert Kubica Limited Edition is CHF1,450 and it will be available from October 2018.