Panerai Luminor Marina Specchio Blu – 44 MM PAM01316 (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
An experiment that pushes limits of imagination has endowed a treasured legacy with both reverence and a fresh aspect. In a year dedicated to the legendary Luminor Marina, Panerai transforms the spirit of the model with the introduction of a totally redesigned metal bracelet.
Perfected in style, it has been reinterpreted to accompany the radically contemporary form of the new Luminor Marina - 44 mm (PAM01316).
Strong and lightweight, the new steel bracelet is a product of the engineering know-how of the Laboratorio di Idee, a state-of-the-art think tank groundedin Panerai’s heritage.
Composed of links that mirror the silhouette of the crown-protecting bridge, a unique element of the Luminor case, the bracelet has a fundamentally reimagined form derived from construction that reduces the number of screws required along the bracelet’s sides.
Developed to combine function, design and resistance, it incorporates a large number of carefully considered components to elevate the standard of ergonomics and fit.
Integrated into the case and equipped with an interchangeability system, it is lighter than previous versions thanks to careful work focused on thinning the links.
Additionally, the updated double-button deployant clasp features reimagined geometry that minimizes its dimensions and thickness.
With aesthetic codes in keeping with the new stylistic direction of the collection, the Luminor Marina – 44 mm dial has a sandwich structure, a construction introduced by Panerai at the end of the 1930s for models intended for divers in the Royal Navy, which has become the signature of the brand.
The resonant reference to tradition is underscored by the neon green luminescence of the indexes and hands ensured by the use of Super-LumiNova.
Lastly, robustness and reliability on the mechanical front are assured by the technical performance provided by Caliber P.9010. A self-winding movement measuring only 6 mm thick with double barrels, it was historically applied to the Luminor Marina collection.
Entirely designed and developed by the Panerai Manufacture in Neuchâtel, it stands out for the rapid time adjustment function that also changes the date and for the 3-day power reserve.
Waterproof up to 30 bar (about 300 meters deep), the new Luminor Marina – 44 mm is equipped with a steel bracelet with alternating polished and satin finish links that can be replaced with a leather strap, and equipped with a double-button folding clasp engraved with the “OP” logo.
A special interchangeability tool completes the model.
Panerai Luminor Marina Specchio Blu – 44 MM PAM01316
· Reference: PAM01316
· Movement: Mechanical with automatic winding, Caliber P.9010, 133⁄4 lignes, 6 mm thick, 200 components, 31 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, Glucydur balance wheel, Incabloc shockproof device, two barrels. Entirely made by Panerai.
· Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date.
· Power Reserve: 3 days.
· Case: In satin AISI 316L steel, diameter 44 mm, thickness 15.45 mm, polished steel bezel.
· Safety Lock crown protection device (protected by trademark) in brushed steel. Sapphire crystal obtained from corundum. Dodecagonal screw down case back in satin steel.
· Dial: Blue with satiné soleil decoration, sandwich structure, with Arabic numerals and indices in white Super-LumiNova with green luminescence. Seconds at 9 o’clock, date at 3 o’clock.
· Strap: In satin and polished AISI 316L steel, with dual button deployant clasp personalized with engraved “OP” logo.
· Water Resistance: 30 bars (~300 meters).
The price for the Panerai Luminor Marina Specchio Blu – 44 MM PAM01316 is $8,500Excl Sales Tax.