Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla Watch
Panerai continues Luminor Due enhancing its emblematic identity through an unusual interpretation tinged with a charge of unexpected femininity. Panerai continues to dare by challenging rules and conventions, exploring new and unknown territory through a highly distinctive and surprisingly innovative model. Disruptive because it is characterized by an overt departure in its aesthetic dimension: Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla (PAM01280).
The new Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla expands the frontiers of the Luminor Due line, reinterpreting it with an all-embracing vision. A versatile and eclectic expression of Italian taste, the result balances advanced materials with sophisticated aesthetic features.
The aesthetic is unprecedented by Panerai, enhanced by iridescent mother-of-pearl, a lustrous material that endows each watch with a unique character. It proves an elegant complement to the pink gold colour hands, applied numerals and date window that gleam with warm radiance, and reflects the light shed by numerals and indices filled by white SuperLumiNova with green luminescence.
An accompanying red shiny alligator strap is a novel, sophisticated accessory with universal appeal. And a large palette of alternative straps in a multitude of colors, textures, materials and stitches, available in boutiques or on request, transforms Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla to suit any occasion.
With a 38 mm diameter, the smallest ever adopted by Panerai, the model is a marker of elegance thanks to the rich contribution conferred by Goldtech. This precious alloy possesses a vibrant personality resulting from a significant percentage of copper (24%) and platinum (0,4%) in addition to its intense tone the metal boasts heightened resistance to oxidation.
Water-resistant up to 3 bar (about 30 meters deep) the Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla features an interchangeable strap fitted with the Quick Release system in shiny red alligator with tone-on-tone stitching and is completed by a trapezoidal pin buckle in polished Goldtech. A precious box made of pear wood accompanies the model, a modern treasure chest for a forward-looking timepiece.
Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla
· Reference: PAM01280
· Movement: Automatic mechanical, P.900 calibre, 121⁄2 lignes, 4.2 mm thick, 171 components, 23 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, Incabloc anti-shock device, single barrel. Made entirely by Panerai.
· Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date.
· Power Reserve: Three days.
· Case: Polished Goldtech, diameter 38 mm, thickness 11.2 mm. Polished Goldtech bezel. Safety Lock crown protection device, lever and crown in polished Goldtech. Twelve-sided screwed caseback, in polished Goldtech, with sapphire crystal window.
· Dial: White mother-of-pearl, with applied golden Arabic numerals and indexes filled with white SuperLumiNova with green luminescence. Seconds at 9 o’clock. Date at 3 o’clock.
· Strap: Alligator shiny red with tone-on-tone stitching, with polished Goldtech trapezoidal pin buckle. Equipped with the Quick Release system.
· Water-Resistance: 3 bar (~30 meters).
The price for the Panerai Piccolo Due Madreperla Ref. PAM01280 is EUR 16,400.