Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro 43 Diablo (Pictures and Specifications)
A marvel of originality, technicality and sportiness, the Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro and the balletic dance of its six retrograde second hands have fascinated watch lovers for more than a decade. The latest incarnation of this unique complication, the TNT Royal Retro 43 Diablo, pushes the limits of watchmaking expertise even further and reveals a fiery temperament.
The lightness of the Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro 43 Diablo is lent gravitas by its powerful lines. Its exclusive complication is housed in a 43 mm steel and titanium case that affirms its technicality.
The bezel is made from itr2, a hypoallergenic composite based on carbon nanoparticles that is six times lighter than steel and four times lighter than titanium. The DLC-coated black bridges contrast with the complication’s 5N gilded gear train and racks and the red hands.
Lastly, the textured leather strap offering the alternative between the symbolically devilish colours of red or black brings the final smouldering touch to this exceptional watch issued in a limited edition of 101 pieces.
Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro 43 Diablo
· Mechanical automatic, exclusive mechanical automatic.
· Exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre, 58 jewels, six retrograde second hands on gears.
· Hands fixed by a transverse pin
· Hours, minutes, seconds (in 6 ten-second sectors with moving hand indicator).
· Steel and titanium, black carbon itr2 bezel. 43 mm diameter.
· Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
· Open back and screw-lock winding crown.
· Water-resistant to 100 m.
Strap: Textured leather strap with deployant safety clasp.
Limited Edition: 101 pieces.
The price for the Pierre DeRoche TNT Royal Retro 43 Diablo is CHF 20,800.