Raymond Weil Freelancer Chronograph Deep Blue Satin Dial (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Swiss independent watchmaker Raymond Weil introduces the latest freelancer timepiece with a distinctive personality. This new chronograph model was reinterpreted with legibility and design in mind.
The freelancer chronograph is one of Raymond Weil’s most technical collections. Assembled with care by Raymond Weil’s master watchmakers and meeting all luxury standards of the Swiss label, this men’s automatic self-winding freelancer boasts the Calibre RW5200 chronograph movement. It has a 48-hour power reserve and beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour.
Housed in a round 42mm titanium-coloured stainless-steel case, this new vintage-inspired freelancer chronograph offers a day date window at 3 o’clock, and a circular tachymeter scale. The deep blue satin- brushed dial contrasts the three beige chronograph counters and is completed by prominent nickel-plated indexes matched perfectly by the slender hands.
The Super-LumiNova coated hands and indexes allow for full readability in the dark. The dial is protected by a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating providing maximum durability and visibility.
The Freelancer 7732-TIC-50421 comes equipped with a genuine brown calf leather strap adding a natural charm to this timepiece. The strap is secured by a stainless-steel folding clasp with a double push-button safety system. This model maintains the collection’s signature attributes: finely tapered horns that curve comfortably to the wrist and the external chronograph pushers. The screwed-down steel case back with sapphire crystal creates an air tight seal providing a water resistance up to 100 meters.
This brand-new freelancer chronograph asserts its vintage personality with an inverted colour scheme but still boast the modern complications of the collection. This iconic watch is the perfect cross-section between functionality and style.
Raymond Weil Freelancer Chronograph Deep Blue Satin Dial
· Reference: 7732-TIC-50421
· Movement: Mechanical chronograph with automatic winding - RW5200
· Power-Reserve: 48 hours
· Jewels: 25
1. Watch: Central hours and minutes, small seconds at 9 o’clock Date and day windows at 3 o’clock
2. Chronograph: Start, stop and restart using push-button at 2 o’clock Reset using push-button at 4 o’clock. Central chronograph hand. 30 minutes counter at 12 o’clock. 12 hours counter at 6 o’clock
· Case: Round – Polished and satin finished stainless steel with titanium-coloured PVD coating. Diameter: 42mm Thickness: 13.85mm
· Water Resistance: 10ATM
· Crown: Satin finished steel – screwed-down and fluted with RW monogram
· Crystal: Sapphire crystal with dual-sided antiglare treatment
· Dial: Blue galvanic encircled by grooves, satin-brushed, white counters, silver nickel plated applique indexes enhanced with white Super-Luminova
1. Hours / Minutes: Silver steel, barrel-shaped, enhanced with white Super-Luminova
2. Second: White, baton shape
· Case Back: Screwed-down, with sapphire crystal
· Bracelet: Brown genuine calf leather strap, stainless steel RW folding clasp with double push-security system
The price for the Raymond Weil Freelancer Chronograph Deep Blue Satin Dial Ref. 7732-TIC-50421 is 2,790 Euro.