Roger Dubuis Excalibur Pirelli ICE Zero 2 (Price, Pictures & Specs)
Built in collaboration between Roger Dubuis and high-performance tyre manufacturer Pirelli, the one-of-a-kind piece houses a double flying tourbillon with differential a 52-hours power reserve 47mm titanium DLC case. The strap is based upon a brand-new Pirelli tyre pattern created for ice tracks with steel nail inserted throughout.
To complement the purchase of this unique timepiece, Roger Dubuis CEO, Mr Nicola Andreatta, will personally deliver the watch to its owner, who will be treated to an exclusive Lamborghini ice-driving trip throughout the Italian Alps. Mr Porter and Roger Dubuis collaborated similarly last October on a unique Excalibur Aventador S timepiece, which also featured a one-of-a-kind driving and manufacture experience in the Jura Mountains.
“We want to be in charge of our lives and be able to choose. We want and need to live larger than life, to enjoy unique moments of pleasure. We want to full our senses and our memories through the discovery of rare beauty and incredible experiences. Mr Porter and Roger Dubuis open doors to this avant-garde, bold and singular way of life. Our daring and rare timepieces embrace the expressive and contemporary world. This is the most exciting way to experience hyper horology!”, said Mr Nicola Andreatta, CEO, Roger Dubuis.
Roger Dubuis Excalibur Pirelli ICE Zero 2
Case: Skeletonized, Ø47 mm, Black DLC titanium case and bezel with polished titanium angles and titanium container overmolded with black rubber, Black DLC titanium overmolded with black rubber crown, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment glass, black DLC titanium sapphire crystal case back
· Thickness: 14.95 mm
· Dial: Rhodium plated lower flange and black upper flange with rhodium plated indexes filled with white luminous SLN, 18K black PVD gold hands with black transfer and white luminous SLN tips
· Water resistance: 5 BAR (50 m)
· Strap: Black rubber base and black rubber inlay with stainless steel nails with DLC coating, grey stitching
· Buckle: Black DLC titanium, adjustable folding buckle
· Calibre: RD105SQ caliber, double flying tourbillon
· Production: Unique piece
· Certification: Poinçon de Genève
· RD105SQ Calibre: double flying tourbillon
· Features: Skeleton double flying tourbillon with power reserve indicator at 9 o’clock
· Functions: Hours, Minutes, power reserve indicator, double flying tourbillon at 5 and 7 o’clock
· Decorations: Main plate and bridges circular-grained and NAC coated Number of parts: 366 components
· Jewels: 50
· Diameter: 16’’’3/4
· Thickness: 7.97 mm
· Frequency: 2 x 3 Hz (21’600 vph)
· Power-reserve: 52 hours
The price for the Roger Dubuis Excalibur Pirelli ICE Zero 2 is 355,000 €.