Sinn 144 St S Anniversary II (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Launched in 1974, model 144 is one of the most traditional watches in Sinn range.
To mark Sinn’s 60th anniversary, They are now introducing a special limited edition of 600 timepieces in the form of the 144 St S Anniversary II. This model clearly demonstrates the timelessness of their instrumental, technical watches.
The Sinn 144 St S Anniversary II is also a fine example of how they are constantly developing their classic timepieces. For example, the old 144 featured a black chrome-plated case with mineral glass and was only pressure-resistant up to 5 bar.
The Sinn 144 St S Anniversary II takes things to the next level in many respects. For instance, this timepiece is equipped with a wide range of technical features, is resistant to low pressure, waterproof and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar. Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology ensures greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging.
The bead-blasted surface of the stainless-steel case has also been hardened using Tegiment Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. This type of technology forms the basis for the high-quality Black Hard Coating. Typical of a 144, their anniversary edition also features a combined tachymeter and pulsometer scale.
The prominent positioning and intuitive readability of the white counters for the stopwatch minutes and seconds give this anniversary edition a modern look, without forsaking its traditional feel. As a reminiscence of the company's anniversary, the number 60 of the pulsometer scale has been applied in orange-red daylight luminous paint.
Sinn limited edition 144 St S Anniversary II with unique numbering comes in a fine case with a black solid bracelet and a black silicone strap.
Sinn 144 St S Anniversary II
· Concepto C99001
· Self-winding mechanism
· 25 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on the interior
· Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
· Case back screw-fastened
· Crown screwable
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
· Low pressure resistant
· Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
· Date display
· Day of the week display
· Tachymeter / Pulsometer scale
· Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
· Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weigh:
· Case diameter: 41 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 14.5 mm
· Weight without strap: 90 gramme
Dial and Hands:
· Matte black dial
· Indices coated with luminescent colour
· Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
· Number 60 of the pulsometer scale with daylight luminous paint
Warranty: 3 years
The price for the Sinn 144 St S Anniversary II is EUR 3,250. This Price including silicone strap and a solid bracelet. The watch is limited edition to 600 pieces.