Sinn 1739 St I 4N (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Often, it’s details that turn an extraordinary watch into something exceptional. Details such as sophisticated technical features. Or appealing design elements, such as those just waiting to be discovered in the Sinn 1739 St I 4N.
Namely, the stylishly arranged golden hands, the appliqués, meticulously attached by hand and the silver electroplated dial with sunburst decoration – an interplay that creates a highly exquisite and elegant feel.
This timelessly classic design, skilfully incorporating elements from previous styles and thus illustrating a sense of tradition, is reinforced by the slightly curved, high-quality sapphire crystal.
Such details define and characterise the overall appearance of this magnificent watch, which has a diameter of 39 mm.
Sinn 1739 St I 4N
· Self-winding mechanism
· 25 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of stainless steel, polished
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
· Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
· Case back screw-fastened
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Pressure-resistant up to 10 bars
· Low pressure resistant
Functions: Hours, Minutes
Sinn Technologies: Crown with D3-System
Dimensions and Weight:
· Case diameter: 39 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 9.1 mm
· Weight without strap: 52 gramme
Dial and Hands:
· Silver electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
· Appliqués, meticulously attached by hand
· Gold plated hands and appliqués
Warranty: 2 years
The price for the Sinn 1739 St I 4N ref. 1739.011 is 1,890 €.