Sinn 556 I RS (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
Striking form, sparse dial design, superior readability – characteristic Sinn features which highlight the similarities between the 556 series and their pilot and navigation cockpit clocks.
The accentuation of the hours, minutes, seconds and the date plus the satinized stainless steel case are what give the watches their sporty yet elegant appearance. The crystal of the 556 watches is made from sapphire crystal, as is the transparent back which provides an intriguing insight into the filigree mechanical movement inside.
The model 556 I RS has a special feature: The red second hand is in a harmonious contrast to the black of the dial and the white of the indices.
Sinn 556 I RS
· Self-winding mechanism
· 26 bearing jewels
· 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
· Seconds stop function
· Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
· Case made of stainless steel, satinized
· Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
· Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
· Case back screw-fastened
· Crown screwable
· Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
· Pressure-resistant up to 20 bars
· Low pressure resistant
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date display
Dimensions and Weight:
· Case diameter: 38.5 mm
· Band lug width: 20 mm
· Case thickness: 11 mm
· Weight without strap: 65 gramme
Dial and Hands:
· Glossy black dial
· Indices coated with luminescent color
· Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent color
Warranty: 2 years
The price for the Sinn 556 I RS Ref. 556.0106 is 960 € for the one with leather strap, 1,140 € with solid bracelet and 1,130 € with silicone strap.