The Longines 1832 Black Dial (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
This summer, all models of The Longines 1832 will feature matte black dials. This collection, whose name pays tribute to the origins of the winged hourglass brand, embodies the watchmaking expertise and classic elegance of Longines. A women’s version featuring a beige mother-of-pearl dial and enhanced with diamond indexes will complete this collection.
1832 marks the year in which Longines was created; a bygone era when the measurement of time was beginning to gain importance and watches were still produced at home. It was the beginning of one of Swiss watchmaking’s most beautiful stories.
This key date is highlighted by the Longines 1832 collection, the worthy heir of the brand’s watchmaking expertise and aesthetic codes. Proud of its heritage, Longines is expanding this line with new models.
The Lonfines 1832 is now adorned with pure and elegant matte black dials. This new finish is available on the three-hand/date version (30 and 40 mm in diameter), and enhances the models featuring an annual calendar (L897 caliber) or a moon phase display (L899 caliber).
These new timepieces, whose clear back reveals the ever-fascinating work of the movement within them, are mounted on black leather watch straps that blend perfectly with collection’s refined lines.
Longines will be offering for the first time a beige mother-of-pearl dial, which will be showcased in the Longines 1832 collection. This women’s model features diamond indexes to give it a delicate look. Its 30 mm diameter case is mounted on an iridescent beige leather watch strap that complements the softness of the dial’s colours.
The new Longines 1832 models, in black or for women, will undoubtedly continue the brand’s long watchmaking tradition.
· L4.8126.96.36.199/ L4.8188.8.131.52/ L4.8184.108.40.206
· L4.3220.127.116.11 - L592 Caliber, Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour and providing 40 hours of power reserve.
· L4.818.104.22.168 - L888 Caliber, Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour and providing 64 hours of power reserve.
· L4.822.214.171.124 - L899 Caliber, Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour and providing 64 hours of power reserve.
· L4.8126.96.36.199 - L897 Caliber, Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25'200 vibrations per hour and providing 64 hours of power reserve
· L4.3188.8.131.52 / L4.8184.108.40.206 - Hours, minutes, seconds and date at 3 o’clock.
· L4.8220.127.116.11 - Hours, minutes, seconds, moon phase display and date indicated by small hand at 6 o'clock.
· L4.818.104.22.168 - Hours, minutes, seconds, month and date by annual calendar.
Cases: Round, diameter of 30 mm and 40 mm, stainless steel
· Black matte, applied indexes, Super-LumiNova
· Beige mother-of-pearl, 12 diamond indexes, Super-LumiNova
Hands: Silvered polished, Super-LumiNova
Water resistant: 30 meters
Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with several layers of anti-reflective coating
Straps: Iridescent beige or black alligator strap with buckle
The prices for the Longines 1832 are:
· L4.822.214.171.124 – CHF 1,700
· L4.8126.96.36.199 – CHF 2,030
· L4.8188.8.131.52 – CHF 1,930
· L4.3184.108.40.206 – CHF 2,050