The New Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 (Price and Specifications)
The new edition of the Seastrong Diver 300 remains faithful to the distinctive design that has made the model so recognizable over the years: an oversized case with strong lines, luminous indexes and a unidirectional bezel.
Directly inspired from the brand’s heritage, the new Seastrong Diver 300 is in the perfect continuity of Alpina’s last century timepieces, namely the 1960s Seastrong “10”.
At the time, the model was already capable of reaching depths of 200m/660ft and built to resist extreme conditions.
The Seastrong Diver 300 presents a brand new 44m titanium or bronze PVD coated case, with either a grey, black or navy blue 60-minute unidirectional bezel and a dark brown, grey or navy blue dial which highly contrasts with the large luminous indexes and hands.
The triangle at 12 o’clock is a wink to the brand’s legendary logo.
Finally, the date window is featured at 3 o’clock and the screw-in crown offers an added security to sustain the timepiece’s high water-resistance while diving.
The watch is delivered on a vintage leather strap with an additional rubber strap.
An ideal combination for both daily wear and performance. Hard to find a better value for money for such an emblematic watch.
The design of the new Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 provides optimal diving-time readability and stands out thanks to its features and functional beauty, turning it into a beautiful and masculine piece to be worn in and out of the water.
Alpina Seastrong Diver 300
Reference: AL-525LGGW4TV6, AL-525LNN4TV6, AL-525LGG4TV6, AL-525LBBR4V4
· Stainless steel case with titanium or bronze PVD coating
· 60min unidirectional grey bezel with white color luminous markers
· 44mm diameter, 13.06 mm thickness
· Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
· 30 ATM/300m/1000ft water-resistant
· Transparent caseback
· Screw-in crown and caseback
· AL-525 automatic caliber
· 26 jewels, 38 hours power reserve, 28,800/h
· Grey or Navy or Black blue color dial with applied white color luminous indexes
· Date window at 3’ o clock
· Grey or Navy blue or Black color hours and minutes hands with white luminous treatment and white color seconds hands
Strap: Grey or Navy or Blue or Light brown or Dark brown leather strap and extra rubber strap
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
The price for the Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 is Euro 1,295.