The New Bell & Ross BR 03-93 GMT (Price, Pictures and Specifications)
2021 is the year of further strengthening the bond with its core business and 1st passion, Aviation. It is also the year Bell & Ross rethinks its GMT Instrument and launches a new version. Redesigned, more modern, more functional, more readable.
Its black sunray dial contrasts with its large white photoluminescent numerals and indexes. This color scheme is ingrained in Bell & Ross’ DNA. It echoes the colors used for on-board flight instruments.
The new BR 03-93 GMT timepiece provides the time in three different locations around the world. For the first time, the iconic square shape is completed with a bi-directional bezel.
Bell & Ross BR 03-93 GMT
· Reference: BR0393-BL-ST/SCA
· Case: 42 mm in width. Satin-finished and polished steel. Bi-directional rotating bezel with 24-hour scale and black and red two-colour anodised aluminium ring.
· Dial: Black. Indices coated in Super-LumiNova. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova-filled hour and minute hands and 24-hour hand.
· Crystal: Sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
· Water-resistance: 100 metres.
· Movement: Calibre BR-CAL.303. Automatic mechanical.
· Functions: Hours, minutes, central seconds, second 24-hour time zone and date. Quick setting of the GMT hand, independently of the hour hand.
· Straps: Black coloured calfskin leather and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
· Buckle: Pin. Satin-finished and polished steel.
The price for the Bell & Ross BR 03-93 GMT Ref. BR0393-BL-ST/SCA is EUR 3,800.