The New Edox SkyDiver Military Limited Edition With Green Dial (Price, Pictures and Specification)
This year at Baselworld 2019, Edox release the Skydiver Military in homage to its 135-year history and for aficionados of fine military timepieces (please read more about here).
Now Edox is releasing a new version of this watch with a green gradient dial.
Powered by an automatic three-hand Swiss movement calibre 80 (based on Selitta SW200), the 300m water-resistant SkyDiver features a new scratch resistant ceramic diver’s bezel and a parachute motif-engraved case back.
Presented with a grey military nylon strap complementing perfectly the green gradient dial. An additional steel bracelet is also included in a special leather pouch.
The 2mm-thick sapphire crystal and the SuperLuminova X1 on hands and indexes will guarantee scratch resistance and readability in the most extreme conditions. Like its mysterious 1970s predecessor, the new SkyDiver Military is a strictly limited edition to 555 pieces.
Edox SkyDiver Military Limited Edition with Green Dial
Ref. 80115 3N VD
· Diameter: 42mm
· Height: 11.5 mm
· Material: Stainless Steel
· Bezel: scratch resistant ceramic diver’s bezel
· Crown: Screw-Down
· Glass: Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
· Dial: Green gradient
· Hands/Indices: SuperLuminova
· Water resistance: 300m / 30 ATM
· Movement: Automatic Calibre 80 (based on Selitta SW200)
· Power Reserve: 38 hours
· Frequency: 28,800 bph, 4Hz
· Functions: Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
The price for the Edox SkyDiver Military Limited Edition with Green Dial Ref. 80115 3N VD is Euro 1,390 and is limited to 555 pieces.